Status: Full speed on!

Monsoon Wings

Chapter 24 - Draco and Olivia

You'll pay for this, Draco Malfoy.

When the bell rang, Olivia steadied herself and prepared to march down to dinner. In the hallways, people were again whispering and staring strangely. Some even pointed at the parchment in Olivia’s clutch and gasped.

She didn’t care. A very powerful magnet was drawing her to Draco Malfoy.

She found him in the Slytherin table in the Great Hall, with Juno beside pouring water into his glass.

‘Pour it faster, you duffer,’ he complained loudly, ignoring the unsual phenomenon around him.

People had started staring at him even while cutting their meatballs.

‘Shut up,’ Juno shot. ‘Anyway, why is it that the whole community keeps on staring at you?’

‘I don’t know,’ he shrugged, reaching for a baked potato. He only did it using his own hand because the dish was right in front of his plate, and he was damn hungry. ‘I don’t care anyway. I’m used to it.’

‘I want to say thanks for the EHM,’ she coughed thickly, ‘the necklace you gave me as Christmas present. I like it. Thanks.’

‘WHAT?’ he shouted, the bake potato falling from the tip of his fork. He looked at her with the oddest look ever. ‘The bell necklace? How come you—’

A really loud huff captured everyone’s attention. Olivia madly entered the Great Hall, walking directly towards Draco.

‘What the freak is happening?’ Juno murmured.

Draco sensed something funny is about to happen. And yes.

Olivia neared him. She couldn’t help it, her eyes had gone red.

Draco saw her and stood up awkwardly.

Mad with hatred, she slapped him so hard that blood trickled down his lip.

Many gasped loudly. Even the teachers were also observing. She didn’t care.

He looked deeply at her, equally hurt. The expression at her face hurt him even more.

‘Why did you write this?’ she said coldly, displaying the parchment to let him see the contents.

31st January

When you think she is near, she is actually far away. When you think she is so far away, you are actually close to her. Her heart is like a small pin in the ocean. That’s how she drives you mad.
I kissed her softly, hoping to get slapped at any moment. But she yielded and kissed me back. I started kissing her neck, nibbling her ears, as my fingers worked on her shirt buttons. At no time at all we were naked without a single string on our bodies. I don’t know. One thing just sort of led to another. I hugged her and picked her up, feeling her soft cared skin against mine. I kissed her softly from her lips. Down, down, down, until you-know-where. I pulled my head up, satisfied with her beauty.
My lovely Olivia Katherine Wince.
She was on top, playing with me so nicely I was in heaven. I became impatient and moved on her again, parting her legs and looking straight into her eyes.
‘You sure you want this?’ I asked.
‘Yes, Draco,’ Olivia said, begging. ‘Be my Slytherin Prince forever.’
I just did it slowly, thrusting...


It was too much that Draco pulled the parchment out of her grip and immediately tore it into pieces. Coldly, he said, ‘I never wrote such things.’

‘You have evidently crushed my existence! Now what will everyone think?!’ she screamed, burning with detestation.

‘I did not write it! Never! I am not some insane psychopath who declares publicly whatever I did on bed.’

But she would not heed. ‘My name was clearly mentioned in that paper,’ she said, trying to blink to avoid the tears falling over. Oh, why can’t I be stronger like Juno? ‘As for you, only your first name was mentioned. But your house title was cited there.’

Juno, who was gawking, closed her mouth before any bug flew inside. Draco was standing straight, and she saw his palm was gritted dangerously.

‘I did not write it,’ he convinced, sentient of the people watching. ‘I never did. What motive do I have?’

‘To craft the testimonial in everyone’s mind that we are dating!’ she screamed again, trying hard so her voice could come out for there was a bulge in her throat. ‘What do you say, eh?’

‘I say we never had sex,’ Draco said, and Olivia recoiled a bit at the word “sex”.

‘Then you didn’t write it.’

‘Never,’ Draco sighed.

‘Proof it. The whole school is presently watching.’

Her command was side-splitting. It made logic. He had never calculated how much virginity is worth to a girl, but it certainly worth a slap. His cheek now bore a red palm shape. He sucked in a mouthful a breath, and shouted so loudly, ‘I NEVER HAD SEX WITH OLIVIA WINCE.’

Olivia kept her head down, crying alone, defeated.

People were watching, yeah. Big deal.

He pulled her close and hugged her, caressing her hair, hushing her. ‘What does it matter if we have sex? You know I like you,’ he whispered so intimately to her that no one could hear.

But Juno heard it.

Still figuring what she should say to her parents if, in any case, Dumbledore send a letter to them informing this affair, Olivia actually hugged him back.

Draco reached down and pressed his lips against hers.

Despite the cheers and claps originating from the students around, Juno realized a single tear was trickling down her cheek as she watched Draco and Olivia together.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter. Comment and subscribe please :)