Sequel: Together Forever

Neighbors

Taylor

The next day i got up and got ready for work, my day went by fast and after work i went home. Once i got home i checked my phone, i had gotten at text while i was at work but i couldnt check it since i was busy. I opened the message and it was from my best friend Taylor, it said: Hey Sophie im coming home tommarow for a few days to visit my mom and im bringing Luke, we totally need to hangout. Text me! -Xo Taylor. I smiled Taylor is my best friend, she goes to college a few hours away and lives with her boyfriend Luke so we rarely see eachother. I quickly dialed her number and a few rings later someone answered.

"Hello?" Taylor said

"Hey!" i said

"Hey!, whats up!?" she said excited

"Nothing, just got your message. So your coming home tommarow with Luke?" i said

"Yep!, were leaving early so we should be there by 1 or 2" she said

"Awesome!, we so need to go on a tripple date tommarow" i said

"You have a boyfriend!?" she said

"Yep" i said

"Awesome, so who would be the third couple on this date?" she asked

"Melinda and my boyfriends friend Jack, their not dating but they really get along" i said

"Cool, so whats your boyfriends name?" she asked

"Alex" i said

"Aww i love that name" she laughed

"Yeah" i said

We talked for a little while longer and i told her about my apartment and where it was and my room number, i also told her about Alex living next door. After a hour on the phone she said she had to go. We hung up and i called Alex and told him about tommarow and he said he'd do it and he'd call Jack. I texted Melinda and told her what i told Alex and she said she'd do it to. The next day i had a day off from work, i hungout with Melinda all day. We went shopping and went to the movies. After we went back to my apartment and watched tv, after a little while there was a knock on the door and Melinda went to answer it and it was Jack and Alex.

"Hey ladys" Alex said walking in with Jack

"Hey" i said

"So whens your friend and her boyfriend coming?" he asked sitting next to me

"Soon" i said

"Im excited" Melinda said

"Me to! i miss her so much" i said

Just then there was a knock on the door, i got up and opened the door and it was Taylor and Luke.

"Hey!" Taylor said

"Hey!" i said and hugged her

"I missed you" i said

"Same here" she said and let me go and i hugged Luke

Taylor and Luke came in, they said hi to Melinda and gave her a hug before i introduced them to Alex and Jack. We left and went out went to the resturaunt 15 minutes away. When we got there we sat with me, Taylor and Melinda on one side of the booth and Alex, Luke and Jack on the other side. We ordered our food and then Alex started talking to Taylor.

"So Taylor how long have you and Sophie been friends?" Alex asked

"Uhm since third grade" she said

"Damnnnn" Jack said

"Yep its been a long time" i laughed

"Yeah, so how long are you guys in town?" Alex asked

"Uhmm only like two days" Taylor said

"Cool" he said

"Yep, its so good to be home" she said

I love when Taylor visits...
♠ ♠ ♠
So, i would have had this out a while ago since i had it all planned out and mostly typed up but i decided i hated the idea and deleted it. Then i got writers block but finally got this idea while watching season 5 of One Tree Hill a few days ago, haha :).
comment!