Status: Anyone want to be an author?

999 Things I Like About You

Chapter 4

My freshman year and the first day we were in choir I knew I liked you. You dressed really nice, you were smart and handsome. Over the weeks I learned more about you. I also knew my friend was obsessed with you. I never did tell her that I liked you then. Since I liked about three other guys I let her talk to you and to get to know you better.
The night I stayed at her house I sent you the text from her phone that said I like you. Truth was I did like you but she thought it was for her saying she liked you. She got pissed off since I sent that but quickly got over it. A few weeks later she told me that she asked you out and you rejected her. She was a little upset but said that you two still talked.
At the time I had a really big crush on one of your friends. That lasted for a few months and throughout those few months she told me more stuff about you. She even wrote really big in my planner that your birthday was on that day. She also told me that you started saying shit about me. For some reason I believed her but now I think about it and I think she was lying. Also now that I'm thinking about I think she lied about someone else too.
Anyway a few weeks ago you walked through the hall and smiled at me. The first time I've ever seen you smile at me while passing through the hall.Then a few days ago at the Spanish club meeting you came and sat down with me and some of our friends and said 'Hi pretties'. You don't know how much that made me happy. I knew then that I had started liking you once again. I have not told my friend but I know that she still likes you. I just wanted to let you know though that your a sweet guy.