Status: Comment?

Chasing Happiness.

Prologue.

“Come on, Kennedy! It’s time to party!” John cheered, running around the bus with his top off, as usual. As soon as this exclamation escaped his lips, Pat jumped and started jumping up and down, his hair whipping his face, and everyone else’s around him.

“Guys, you know I’d love to but it’s Dray-“the boy replied his slightly long brown hair sticking up in odd angles from where he’d been laying on the couch.

“Dude! Man the fuck up!” John exclaimed, stomping so he was now in front of Kennedy “You’re not even going out with the girl, yet you barely do anything fun on tour because you’re constantly thinking about her and the consequences.” he snapped, pouting at the boy in question.

“Fine John” Kennedy mumbled, with a sigh thrown on the end, running a hand through his hair, not being able to stand John’s whining and nagging any longer.

“If it makes you feel any better I’ll ask Logan to go and spend some time with her?” Garrett asked, playing with his phone in his hand as he referred to his girlfriend of roughly 5 months, and John’s cousin.

“Garrett, man, that’ll be awesome. Tell Logan I say hi and that I hope she’s taking care of herself” Kennedy replied, shooting his friend a smile as Garrett nodded, chuckling at the slight over protectiveness Kennedy had over Garrett’s girlfriend.

“Okay, I’ll go phone her now” Garrett said, a smile cracking onto his face for just an opportunity to be able to phone his girlfriend and to have a conversation with her.

Kennedy sighed, watching the copper-haired boy’s retreating figure as he pulled himself up off the couch and headed to the bunk area to talk himself into looking forward to what John’s set up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment.
This is just the prologue the first chapter will be post when ive write up to six chapters. and im currently starting the fifth.