Status: Comment?

Chasing Happiness.

10.

Drayden was sat on her couch, her eyes trained to the TV but not paying any attention to it as she let her thoughts take over her, as her mind replayed that morning.

“Dray, honey, Kennedy’s only looking out for you” Nick said as he sat next to the girl, who sat with her knees tucked under her chin, looking as fragile as a porcelain doll.

“I know” she said in monotone, her eyes not moving through the tv, her face showing no motion until she sighed. Nick looked at the girl and couldn’t help but biting his lip, hating the fact that the girl was hurting so much.

“So are you we going to continue this relationship” Nick asked, as Drayden’s head snapped to the right, her eyes burning into his but her face still showing no emotion as she spoke, her words cold and fierce.

“Yes. You’ve done nothing to say you don’t deserve a chance” She said looking at him for a second or two, daring him to contradict her, before her head turned and she went back to staring at the TV.

“I know honey but what about you and ken-“ Nick started before Drayden cut him off with a bitter laugh.

“What about me and Kennedy? We aren’t even friends anymore, he barely talked to me while on tour and then when he comes back he’s starting fights with my boyfriend over something that happened in the past, doesn’t he want me to be happy?” she asked her voice calm and strong before cracking slightly at the end, her façade broken as she showed how vulnerable she really felt.

“Oh, come here baby” Nick said, pulling Drayden into her arms as she cried, mourning her crumbling friendship with someone who had been there all her life.
Hating the fact that everything she knew and thought was solid, was starting to crack and break, her walls crumbling down around her.

“Why cant Kennedy except the fact that I like you, and maybe I want to be happy and want this to work, that I don’t want to wait for him anymore, when I’ve found a guy that actually likes me” Drayden cried into Nick’s chest, as he gently rubbed her back, soothing the girl who was breaking down right in front of him. The girl that the guy’s have never one seen cry.

“Doesn’t he want me to be happy? Does he hate me that much” she asked, pulling away from Nick, walking into the bathroom to clean up her makeup smeared eyes. “I’m sorry for dumping all this on you Nick”

“Shh, Baby, everybody need’s somebody sometimes” he whispered, pressing his lips to her forehead as the girl continued to cry into his chest
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha Tonight While I Was Working Batman And Robin Came Through The Drive Thru :')