Status: Comment?

Chasing Happiness.

11.

“Hey baby” someone called opening the front door, Drayden turned to see Nick as he entered her house, not even bothering to knock anymore, walking to sit next to her on the couch.

“Hey” she said offering him a small smile as he leaned over to kiss his cheek, wrapping his arm around her and pulling her onto his chest.

“So what are you’re plans to day, baby?” Nick asked, picking the remote up to change channels, as Drayden just shrugged. Ever since the boys have come back, things haven’t been how they where before tour. Everything seemed so distant, so far away. Well maybe not everyone, maybe just everyone to her.

“DRAYDEN GET YOUR ASS DRESSED IN SOME CUTE LITTLE OUTFIT BECAUSE IT’S TIME FOR BIG BROTHER JOHN OHHH TO TREAT YOU RIGHT!” John shrieked, banging the front door open, and walking into the living room, not even seemed put off by the fact that Nick was sat there.

“John-“ Drayden began before John cut her off, raising his hand.

“No Drayden, we’ve not seen you since tour, and well, I fucking missed you, so I decided you’re mine today so go dress hot because then I can use you to score me some chicks. And I’m sure Nick wont mind” John said, looking at Nick, raising his eyebrow, daring him to question any of his plans.

“No I don’t mind, I think you need to spend some quality time with your boys” Nick said, kissing Drayden on the cheek before standing up and heading out, giving John a little wave which he gave a two fingered one back, before grabbing Drayden’s hand pulling her upstairs before pushing her onto the bed, going to her wardrobe to pick her out an outfit.

“You will wear what I give you, no ifs, ands, or buts” he said turning to give her a hard look, she rolled her eyes not wanting to get into an argument about it, especially when she had been neglecting there friendship.

He turned to look at her, giving her a smile as he pulled out a strapless navy sundress, covered in white daisies, and a pair of navy blue low top converses, before leaving the room, lifting his hand to signify that she has five minutes before he was heading back in.

She walked to the mirror after getting changed, brushing her messy auburn hair, before sighing pulling it into a messy bun, grabbing a cardigan before heading out the room to see John sat in the kitchen half a donut sticking out of his mouth.

“Good, now let’s go” John said, grinning widely, grabbing her hand and pulling her out her house, grabbing the keys from her to lock the door, before leading her to his car, opening the door for her as she climbed in before walking around to the drivers side of the car.

John got in and started driving, pressing a button on his radio, causing a sudden blast of music to escape from the speakers, making them both jump from how loud it was, he smiled sheepishly at her, turning it down before looking back at the road, continuing the drive, ignoring Drayden every time she asked where they where heading. He pulled up outside of a pet store, smiling widely at Drayden.

“Well the first thing we are going to do is annoy Pat at work, because he finished precisely in 5 minutes and 55 – 50 seconds” he said, shooing her out the car, before locking the door and heading into the store, leaving her out on the street, rushing to follow him in.

“Hey guys what are you doing here?” Pat asked behind the counter, as Drayden walked into the store, she looked around to find John sitting in the middle of one of the dog pens, Dalmatian puppies jumping on him, licking his face as he stroked them.

“We’re here to pick you up, baby cakes” John called, moving to sit in the next pen, the Labrador’s going mental at the fact they had a friend to play with.

Drayden rolled her eyes, at John’s antics walking to the back wall to look at the tanks filled with multicoloured fishes, staring at them in awe, how pretty they looked as they swam around. She moved on to the cases with holding turtles, staring at them in awe as they looked at her through the tank.

“DRAYDEN! TIME TO GO” Pat shrieked, grabbing his jacket from the rack before pulling John out of the pen filled with dogs.

Drayden smiled at Pat as the three of them headed outside, climbing into John’s car as they headed to the next destination, John continued to drive as Pat attempted to rap the song on the radio as he sat shotgun, Drayden laughed from the back looking at the “Gangster” face John was pulling, while he drove around, window all the way down, as he tried to look badass, winking at all the girls he drove past, before stopping at the corner sticking his head out the window.

“Hey sweet thang, how much are you for the night?” John called, raising his eye brows suggestively; Jared rolled his eyes at John’s stupid behaviour before climbing into the car.

“Next stop, the party in John’s pant and we’re all invited” Pat screeched, as John tore down the street, rolling his eyes at Pat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? I Only Have One Comment And Shes Amazing Cause She Comments On Every Chapter :)