Status: Comment?

Chasing Happiness.

14.

To say Drayden and Kennedy where drunk would be an understatement, to put it politely they where wasted to the point that they probably couldn’t remember their own names. There night though, was filled with laughter from prank calling friends, remembering embarrassing stories of each other from when they where kids. They where back to how they used to be, and that was exactly how they liked it.

From there argument and there fall out, they had realised how desperately they needed each other to make them feel hole. Nick realised this and to say he was worried would also be an understatement, even though it had only been roughly a month since he met her, he was falling hard for her, she was constantly on his mind whatever he did.

Nick was worried that Drayden would realise the feeling’s she had for Kennedy was more than platonic, and would leave Nick for him, the thing is…Nick wasn’t sure if he would be able to let her go, he was getting attached fast and because of that, he was afraid.

“Eugh!” Drayden groaned, sitting up to fast, her head feeling heavy as her vision blurred before calming down. Her head was banging from the amount of alcohol she had endured the night before, the back of her throat felt horrible and rough, the bile stuck there leaving her a nasty taste and making her feel sick.

She climbed out of bed quickly, rushing to the bathroom to quickly rid her stomach of the acid, and the remainder of last night, slightly feeling both better and worse after this action.

She trudged back into the bedroom and climbed into bed, not realising that there was another body sharing the space with her until a warm bare arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer.

They both groaned, when ten minutes later the door bell rang, waking them both from there slight slumber, as they stumbled out of the bed, Kennedy stopping to pull a shirt on, before they exited the room, anxious to see who the mysterious visitor was.

“Kenny, do you want to go start breakfast while I see who’s at the door?” Dray questioned slightly, turning to look up at Kennedy, who stifled a yawn as he nodded, stretching himself out as he headed to the kitchen, his white v-neck raising a couple of inches, showing a inch or so of his stomach, his plaid boxers hanging off his hips.

Drayden carried on towards the door, biting her lip slightly as she twisted the handle mentally preparing herself as she opened it, shielding her eyes from the sun before jumping onto the person on the other side.

“Ali-Andy I’ve missed you so much” she squealed, her eyes tightening around her older sister neck as she clung to her, not wanting to let go.

“Dray what are you not wearing pants?” she asked, raising her eyebrow at me, as I stepped aside letting her into the house, I rolled my eyes at her comment, lifting my oversized shirt up slightly to show her the blue cotton shorts resting on my hips, as I turned to shut the door.

“Where’s mum?” she added as she dropped her bags by the door, brushing a hand through her long peroxide blonde straight hair, as she glanced around the room, as if she was waiting for our mother to leap from behind the couch.

“Out of town, where she always is” Drayden answered, attempting to sound emotionless and not affected by the fact that her mother was never around, but immediately Aliandrea could pick up on the lie but decided to ignore it.

Aliandrea was here to be there for her sister, to spend quality time together, to cheer her up, not for them to be upset about the fact that there mother was a heartless cow which lacked emotions.

“Drayden? Who was at the door?” Kennedy’s muffled voice, called from the kitchen as she rolled her voice, guessing that his mouth was full of her cereal, as Aliandrea ran into the kitchen, excited to see the boy that was like her brother.

“John Franklin Trotter” she squealed, pulling Kennedy off of the stool he was sat on and into a spine crumbling hug, his eyes nearly bulging out his head as he chocked out a reply in return. “I missed you! You best be looking after my Denny” She demanded, her features hardening as he looked slightly scared, nodding about how he was looking out for the younger girl.

“So, any of you guys got any gossip?” the older girl questioned, grabbing a cup of tea, jumping onto a stool across the table from the two teenagers.

“Err not re-“ Drayden began as Kennedy cut her off by shoving a spoonful of cereal into her mouth before answering the girl instead.

“I came off tour and Drayden’s got a boyfriend” he replied simply, as the auburn haired girl turned to glare.

“What?!” Aliandrea spluttered, chocking on her drink, her eyes watering as she tried to regain her composure, turning to look at the girl, her eyes questioning her to if Kennedy’s statement was indeed true.

Drayden turned to glare at her best friend, who just smiled at her innocently shovelling more cereal into his mouth. He grinned slightly as Drayden began to flush, becoming embarrassed. He knew that Aliandrea wouldn’t approve of Nick and that was his plan, he wanted her to break up with Nick because then she would be all his again.

“Well I want to meet this boy, invite him and the guy’s and Logan over for dinner” Aliandrea ordered, standing up from the her seat, placing her cup in the sink before heading upstairs, going to prepare herself for the day ahead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Opinions Please?
Im Getting Majour Writers Block...