Status: Comment?

Chasing Happiness.

17.

Drayden had been sat in her room an hour or so after the argument, her outfit was taken off in a fit of rage, and instead she was wearing her tatty fleece shorts and one of Kennedy’s old soccer jerseys. Her bare feet laid perched on the edge of her desk, as she leaned back in her navy velvet armchair, her eyes gazing at the nearly black coloured ceiling at the glow in the dark songs, humming tunelessly as she twirled her hair.

There was a loud banging, startling the girl as she turned to the door, expecting to see Aliandrea or Kennedy at the least, but instead was faced with nothing but the chipped egg plant blue paint on her door.

She sighed, turning back to look at the ceiling, her fingers tapping against the edge of the chair as she continued to hum, her fingers ceased to tap and instead played sub-consciously with the hem of the jersey, her nose, detecting the faint scent, a mixture of old spice and peaches, the scent of Kennedy.

Seconds later the obnoxious banging noise was back, however this time she turned to the window, unsure of whether to glare or be startled by who was causing the sound, when she noticed the figure however her face relaxed upon the familiar face.

Quickly, she jumped from her chair, standing moments later in front of the window, heaving it open before allowing the boy in.

“Nicholas, what are you doing here?” she asked nervously, running a hand through her hair, realising her smeared make-up and her unflattering attire.

“I’m here to take you out to a party” Nicholas said, smirking at the girl as she blushed, nodding quickly before hurrying to the party extracting items of clothing before running to the bathroom, returning moment later ready to go.

Her auburn hair now brushed but still somehow messy, a grey v-neck of Kennedy’s paired with dark denim shorts, cow boy boots adorning her feet as she grabbed his hand, pulling him out of her room and towards the window, giggling as they made their escape.

Twenty minutes or so later Nick pulled up outside of a little house, the music could be heard from the bottom of the garden, the front door wide open, allowing anyone to enter.

Grinning from ear to ear, Drayden grabbed Nick’s hand pulling him in, heading straight to the dance floor, singing loudly to the song as her and Nick danced to the music.

She could feel on her, burning through her as she broke eye contact with Nick, looking over his shoulder to see John and Kennedy stood feet away, leaning again the wall talking and laughing, Pat stood next to them, giving Drayden a small smile.

Nick turned and looked over his shoulder, rolling his eyes, his hopes of taking Drayden to the party was for the fact that Kennedy bloody Brock wouldn’t be there, so he could have Drayden to himself instead of the puppet which Kennedy controlled.

Nick smirked at Drayden as he grabbed her hand, pulling her out the room before heading to where the liquor was kept, mixing up a concotion that smelled strong and fruity. She smelled the drink biting her lip, as Nick gave her a reassuring smile, encouraging her to take a sip.

The liquid burning her throat but giving her a sweet satisfaction as she took another gulp before heading back to the dance floor, Nick hot on her heels, his hands firmly on her waist as they danced to the music.

A few cups later, they where dancing in away that was not usually Drayden’s style, in fact even looking at a couple dancing like that would bring a blush onto her cheeks.

His nails dug into her hips, pulling her even closer as he removed one hand to brush her long hair over her shoulder, before beginning to kiss the porcelain skin his lips soft against the hollow of her neck.

Usually Drayden would of pushed him away, felt uncomfortable with all the people watching, but since she was wasted passed belief she let him, the only action she made was to keep tipping the cup back, letting the burning liquid into her body, to her numb her senses and conscience till they disappeared.

Before she could realise, his hands had moved up her shirt the thin cotton fabric pushed up as he gripped her waist, his hands stroking her sides gripping him closer, if that was even possible.

She didn’t do anything to react, enjoying the feeling of his skin against hers, groaning slightly when his lips pulled away from her neck, pouting as he smirked at her, retaliating by grabbing his hands and pulling him behind her, leading him upstairs.

She giggled as she stumbled along the way, Nick turning back as he followed her, smirking slightly at the fact that Kenendy was sat on the couch, a beer in his hands looking like he was at a funeral than anywhere else.

But if he knew what Nick was going to do next he would feel a lot worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? (: