Status: Comment?

Chasing Happiness.

21.

Kennedy didn’t think Nick would dare show his face around Drayden again, especially when she was around him and the guys.

But then again, Nicholas wasn’t one to follow the rules. Instead of hiding away, he smirked as her walked into the venue, his arm wrapped around Drayden’s shoulder protectively, letting everyone know that she was his and not to be played for.

Nick’s smirk grew, his eye brow raises suggestively as he saw Kennedy, egging the boy on to cause a scene, causing Kennedy to grimace, knowing that if he did anything to Nick, even if it was to protect Drayden’s honour, it may possibly be the end of his and Dray’s friendship.

Drayden smiled widely at her friends, happy that everything was back to normal, not knowing how her friends now detested Nick, now understanding what exactly he wanted Drayden for… after all, musicians talked a lot.

“Hey guys” Drayden exclaimed happily, approaching the table at the back where everyone was sat, there eyes turning to look at the two approaching figures, sharpening only slightly upon seeing the boy with Drayden.

“Hey Denny” Garrett stated calmly, a smile upon his face as Logan got up to hug the girl, pulling her out of Nick’s grip swiftly and instead pulling her towards the empty seat in-between her and John Oh, who instantly wound his arm around her shoulder in a protective manner.

“Hey Johnny” Drayden whispered, snuggling into the older boys shoulder, as he gave the girl a warm smile, Nick cleared his throat, causing everyone to turn and glare, letting the male know he was trespassing.

Nick scowled, seeing that there was no way to tell Drayden that he wasn’t pleased with how close she was with other boy’s without him getting the shit knocked out of him by them all, instead pulling back the only empty seat.

His scowl hardening upon finding out it was inconveniently placed in between a furious Kennedy Brock and a slightly upset Patrick Kirch.

The table chatted animatedly, all conversation towards Nick was avoided, in the hopes that he would realise he wad as wanted as the plague and would decide to save himself the embarrassment and give up gracefully while he was behind.

However, Nick being the arrogant boy, who Kennedy was know realising he was, decided to coax Drayden away from John, his eyes harsh on the boy that was once his best friend.

Nick eyeing the arm in disgust that was placed around <i>his</i> girlfriend, knowing however that if he voiced this disgust, he might as well kiss the money goodbye.

Nick may look like a nice guy, but in actual fact he was a player through and through, never staying in an honest relationship when there was a chance of action.

Hence the reason that his friends placed a bet that he couldn’t find a girl, date her before bedding her within a 2 month period, however they got to pick the girl they chose to participate in the bet.

In all honesty, they could have made it hell for Nick, picking a girl that would make it hell for Nick, a girl that no man would want to be seen with, even if the girl had a sweet personality.

Nick was a sucker for blonde, skinny, leggy girls. They needn’t have a personality because Nick was never in it for the conversation; if the girl was brain dead but was still blonde and smoking hot he would go for her. As long as she looked the part and was easy, Nick was happy.

That’s why things started going down hill for him when he was sat in the diner, his friends surrounding him in the booth, a confidant smile placed upon his face though deep down he was worried what girl he would pick for her.

“What about her?” Eric asked, pointing out the redhead, a few booths away. Looking anxious as she looked at the door and her phone repeatedly, nibbling her lip as she read her phone before sighing dejectedly, looking as though she was about to leave.

“Yeah that’s the one” Justin agreed, clapping Nick on the back before pushing him out the booth, Nick sighed inwardly, not liking the fact that they picked a girl that was a redhead, pretty and what seemed to be smart, totally opposite to his type.

Ever since that day he knew it would be a struggle to win the bet, after all it seemed Drayden had standard’s and slight trust issues from the way her parents behaved to her and her siblings after the “accident”.

And Nick knew that she would not be willingly give up her virginity so early in a relationship, especially when she was stone cold sober. Which was why he devised the plan at the party to get her drunk, instantly dumbing down the smart girl, leaving just a body full of raging hormone’s, something that Nick didn’t hate.

After all, she seemed to be willing when <b>she led him</b> upstairs and into the bedroom, instantly taking charge before Garrett and his girlfriend came in and ruined it all, leaving Nick back to square one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry For The Delay...Comment? (:
Merry Christmas :D