Status: Comment?

Chasing Happiness.

23.

To be honest Garrett’s plans where way past bordering upon stupid. One of the plans was to lock Kennedy, Drayden and Nick in a cupboard where he then refused to release them out of there confinement until Drayden picks Kennedy and they have a kid named Baby Garrett Jr. Yes, Baby Garrett being the first name.

The second was to send Nick back home and get a restraining order on him therefore not allowing him to fuck and chuck Drayden leaving her and Kennedy to be happily married.

The third involved kidnapping Drayden, taking her to another state where Kennedy could serenade her and make her sa-woon over him.

The fourth was to assassinate him. Bang, bang, no more Nicholas. Totally unrealistic and was defiantly not plausible.

The only idea that seemed the more realistic was the third plan, although they didn’t know where, how and when to do it.

After endless hours of planning, and prepping they got all the details sorted. It was decided that Aliandrea would stay and visit for an extra week, discretely packing a suitcase of Drayden’s clothes that she would hide under her bed and away from prying eyes.

Three days later the plan was put into action, Kennedy had kept up his appearances being at the house every moment possible, trying to make sure that he still was and always will be Drayden’s best friend. He was adamant that he would not lose her to Nick Santino. Never.

On the Thursday morning he borrowed Johns truck, loaning his beat up car as a promise that he would not hurt Johns baby girl. He woke up early, getting to the Smith household for five where Aliandrea was waiting out front with the suitcase as well as another bag and a woven basket.

As he pulled up she ran over, pulling the door opening and whispering for him to get out, putting the suitcase next to his in the bed of the truck.

“This has money in, as well as her phone, iPod and other stuff she may need. Do. Not. Lose. It.” she whispered placing the bag in the foot-well of the passengers seat, not turning to pick up the woven basket.

“Why do we need that?” Kennedy asked, his eyebrows knitting together while he scratched his head.

“In case you get hungry or thirsty, I couldn’t sleep so I thought id make you guys something. Now I’m not even going to bother getting her changed, you know how much of a heavy sleeper she is, so I’ve left her some shorts and a top in the bag to change. Now go get her and get in the road” Aliandrea commanded, pulling her blonde hair into a bun while pushing the front door open with her foot letting him past.

He didn’t bother trying to creep up the stairs, Drayden wouldn’t wake up if a bomb went off outside, it is something not only him but all their friends have become used to. As he got further up the stairs, he saw that her door was ajar, something that was very unusual for her.

When he stepped into the room and got further into it he saw her splayed across the bed, one of his old shirts paired with a pair of shorts were creased and crumpled all over her body as she snored softly, one hand clutching a blanket while the other was resting against her head.

He walked over, his eyes scanning over the photos that adorned her room, his eyes stopping at a frame he hadn’t seen before, his eyed resting upon his own, starring into those dark sparking green eyes he loved so much.

He teared away from the photo, taking another step to the bed, leaning over, wrapping one arm around her waist while another went to the back of her neck, rocking her slightly until she was against her body, the blanket wrapped around her.

Her hand moved from her head, resting against his shoulder as she snuggled into him, snoring into his neck as he navigated himself out of the house and down the stairs.

The warm Arizona air whipped around them as they headed to the car, Aliandrea already stood by the open door to help him place her in the seat. As they put her down and put her seatbelt on she snuggled against the closed door, her legs curled under her as she clutched onto the blanket.

“Do. Not. Fuck. This. Up.” Aliandrea ordered, moving to hug the younger boy before giving him a warm smile as she entered the house.

Kennedy swallowed wondering how Drayden was going to take it when she woke up.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeahh i got distracted by tumblr ):