Status: Comment?

Chasing Happiness.

4.

It had been three weeks since the day Drayden had met the mysterious Nick Santino, and from that day they had seen quite a lot of each other, there relationship growing vastly.

“Drayden?” Logan called upon, entering the older girl’s house, but hearing silence as a reply.

“Yeah?” her friends mumbled reply, called from upstairs, as Logan grinned, slamming the shut behind her as she sprinted upstairs, heading towards her favourite room of the house.

“Dray, I just came to see if you where alright” Logan answered with a small smile as she opened the door while led to the teal room, slightly startled to see her friend in one of the dresses that she usually kept toward the back of her closet for special occasions.

“Why wouldn’t I be okay?” Drayden questioned, scrunching her face up slightly in confusion, while carefully pulling her naturally wavy auburn hair back into a neat bun, securing it with diamond encrusted bobby pins.

“Kennedy rang me” Logan replied softly, stepping into the room before moving to carefully sit on the bed “He got worried because you didn’t answer your phone”

“Oh” Drayden mumbled, heading over to her desk, picking up her charging phone, pressing a couple of buttons before mumbling “4 missed calls” slightly shocked before tapping some more buttons and placing the piece of technology to her ear, nibbling the edge of her lip slightly, before putting it back on the table when she was directed to answer phone, and heading back to the mirror.

“Why exactly are you so dressed up?” Logan question slightly confused to where the girl was going, after all, all there friend except for each other where out on tour.

“Oh” Drayden said gleefully, spinning around quickly to look at the younger girl, a smile erupting on her face. “I have a date” she explained, her grin growing as blush erupted onto her cheeks.

“What?!” Logan screeched, chocking slightly on the air and her own saliva as her brain processed this piece of information. “What about Kennedy?!” she stated more than questioned, flabbergasted by the news.

“What do you mean ‘What about Kennedy?’” Drayden asked, turning to give the a younger a girl a sharp look. “What has he got to do with this date?” she questioned as Logan rolled her eyes.

“I’m not bringing it up, if you aren’t going to admit your feelings” Logan replied simply, her voice slightly stern looking at the girl who had now turned back to the mirror.

“Kennedy if my best friend. Nothing more” Drayden stated “The best friend I used to have feelings for” she said turning to look at Logan as she stressed the word “used” turning back to the mirror before concluding her argument with “and the supposed best friend who forgot my birthday” her sentence barley leaving her mouth before the doorbell rang.

“That’s him” Drayden exclaimed happily. “Feel free to stay, Lo, my parents are out of town and I’ll be back later” she added heading out of the room and down the stairs two at a time, turning to pull her friend, who was trudging behind stroppily, into a hug before opening the door and slamming it behind her as she exited the house quickly.

“Fuck. My. Life.” Logan grumbled, punctuating each word, before sighing, collapsing on the couch, punching the button angrily on the phone before collapsing head first onto the cushions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?
And Girls Are Too Much Drama...Why Cant We All Be Guys?