Status: Comment?

Chasing Happiness.

6.

Logan laid on the coach for 3 hours, contemplating on what to do with the whole Drayden situation before finally hitting the “call” button on her phone and pressing it against her ear.

“Lo, what’s up?” Garrett question quietly, answering his phone, as he sat in the passenger seat of the van as John drove down the highway to their next destination.

“Drayden is what’s fucking up” Logan exclaimed through the phone, her voice mumbled slightly due to the face that her face was still pushed against the cushions of Drayden’s couch.

“Put it on speaker” John demanded, making a sharp turn as Garrett nodded pressing a button as Logan’s voice now filled the van through the device.

“Why what’s happened?” Garrett’s voice questioned through the phone as Logan sighed, pulling herself upright before heading up stairs to look out the window as an unfamiliar car pulled into the drive.

“She gone on a date with some random guy that looks like someone’s set fire to his head” Logan exclaimed into the phone, pulling Drayden’s curtain back slightly.

Garrett turned around quickly upon hearing this information to check that in fact Kennedy was asleep, John pulled a face as he heard his cousin make fun of him, before coughing slightly.

“Do you know his name?” John called, as Logan pulled a face, confused upon hearing her cousin’s voice through the phone before biting her lip, turning to look out the window.

“No, but I’ll go find out, I’ll be five minutes stay on the line” she replied, slipping the phone that was still mid-conversation into the top pocked of her checked shirt before running down the stairs, skidding to a halt on the wooden floor before pulling the door wipe open just as the couple was about to kiss.

“Oh Drayden, its you!” Logan said, trying to catch her breath as the boy turned from Drayden to give Logan a confused look. “Oh where are my manners? I’m Logan Laraway” She added turning to the boy and offering him her hand.

“Nick Santino” he replied shaking her hand as Logan nodded, turning to head back into the house.

“Oh and Drayden, Kennedy tried calling again early” she added looking behind her should before heading into the kitchen pulling her phone back out of her pocket.

“And Nick Santino was his name-o” she sand into the phone as Garrett and John face palmed, as the name reached their ears through the device. John made another sharp turn before pulling into the parking lot, snatching the phone out of Garrett’s hand.

“Logan, that’s one of Kennedy’s best friends, the one he helped to set a band up” John explained as Logan sat on the counter, nibbling her lip as she took the information in, clutching the phone tightly to her ear “This will kill him, kill Drayden and his friendship and any chance of a relationship” John continued pausing to lick his lips nervously as he starred into the distance, watching the sun begin to rise.

Logan, still clutching the phone tightly to her ear, turned to look through the window seeing Nick and Drayden talking on the porch, smiling and giggling at each other as she awaited John’s next words.

“I need you to get between them, do what you can to ruin their friendship” John’s voice rang through the metal object as silence washed over them.

“Put Garrett on please” Logan mumbled through the phoned ending the moment’s silence as she hopped off the counter. Hearing cracking as the phone on the other side of the call was being passed around then the faint opening and shutting of a door before finally there was sound through the phone.

She could giggling in the other room, as she turned to see Drayden and Nick sat in the living room, flirting disgustingly as though they watched a horror film, his arm wrapped protectively around her shoulder. Rolling her eye as she walked past them, Logan headed through the door and headed to Drayden’s garden swing.

“Sweetie what’s up?” Garrett asked through the phone, as logan pushed herself on the swing, the bottoms of her shoes lightly grazing the grass as she sat nibbling her lip.

“Do you think I should do what John said?” she asked quietly, staring at the grass beneath her feet as she continued to nibble her lip, confused on what to do to benefit her friend. Wishing that she could be having this conversation with Garrett face-to-face than other the phone.

“Do you want my honest opinion?” he questioned as Logan mumbled something into the received before continuing “Kennedy is going to be crushed when he find’s out but he wont want you to risk ruining your relationship with Drayden over him. Kenny’s a big boy, he’ll be fine. Remember he’s good with relationships, he’s the one that got this dumbass one of the most perfect girl’s on the planet” he said through the receiver as Logan couldn’t help but grin and blush at his last sentence.

“How long till you get home? I miss my car” she mumbled happily as Garrett chuckled at her silliness.

“5 day’s baby, then you get your car back” he replied as she grinned, unable to contain her excitement about getting her friends and her boyfriend back.

“Okay” she said ecstatic, jumping off the swing “remember no matter what time you get back to come and see me, I don’t care if its 3am, I missed you” she said hurriedly as he agreed before the said goodbye to each other.

“Garrett?” Drayden questioned as Logan headed into the house, she nodded heading upstairs mumbling about how tired she was but still had to call Kennedy, making sure to put a slight emphasis on his name.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?
Updates Will Now Probably Be Once Or Twice A Week Now