Status: Sequel To What's So Special About The Cullens...Enjoy Lovies

How Could This Happen to Me?

Dungeons...

*Lorraine's P.O.V*

Needless to say, we came up with our plan pretty quick, the twins and I that is... and we informed Emmett and Hailee-Ann about our intentions and when we planned to execute our strategies.

I wasn't going to let Hailee-Ann near any of the fighting that I knew would be imminent with our escape. I didn't want her to get hurt since she had helped me so often during my captivity here.
Darius, thankfully had some type of heart and still allowed my 'pathetic human girl', as he called her, to serve me my meals that he made her fetch herself. I had to pretend to be outraged at the work he forced her to do because he still didn't know about her getting me my food prior to my dungeon days.

I was visited by Vherina often during my time in the dungeons. She sympathized with me and even offered to help with my escape plan if she could come and stay with us as well.

I agreed instantly, knowing that I would need all the help I could get when the eclipse came to the castle.

Now I know there's one more room to be added to the twins plans, either that or we are going to have an addition to our original home. I think I would rather just build another house, so I can learn to trust her entirely first. I'm sure she would understand. Well I hoped she would, at least.

Tomorrow is the day of the eclipse and preparations for the ball/marriage are underway. I had more servants come take my measurements for my dress numerous times of the day. But for some odd reason when I asked them about the dress and what it would look like, they seemed to shrug me off. To be honest I was only curious because I knew for a fact that I am not getting married in that dress. At least not tomorrow. Depending on how it looks, I may just take it. I do happen to like some of the uniquely dark styles of the underworld and its creatures. Hell, I even thought of wearing it to my wedding with Paul if I thought it suited me enough, with his permission of course.

Right now I am sitting on the floor in the farthest corner of the dungeon, leaning against the wall, clutching my chest. My pain has only gotten worse with time and I have even begun coughing blood every few hours or so. I know for a fact that I am dying and there is nothing I can do about it until tomorrow, mid-day. To be blunt i don't even understand how these creatures can tell the time of day without clocks on account of the constant darkness.
Hailee- Ann and the twins come parading in my cell. They looked to me, then at the puddle of blood adjacent from my position on the floor. They seemed saddened by this sight. They all knew I was dying quicker with each passing breath and to be honest I didn't think I would be strong enough to fight against the guards that would surround us in our escape attempt. Being locked up in that cell for days was killing me.

"Lorraine, are you alright?" Hailee-Ann spoke softly, walking around the blood puddle and sitting next to me, leaning against my chest. She seemed to be listening to my heart beat, or she was trying to.

After i began to cough up the blood I noticed I could not hear my own heartbeat any longer.

I looked down sadly at the young girl who has helped me since my first day here in this hell.

"I am sorry to say that I am better off dead than to be the way I am now, Hailee. I have become weaker in my absence of my home. I don't know how much longer I will last. I will be shocked if I can even make it to the marriage tomorrow. I have failed you." I paused, looking up at the twins and then back at Hailee.

"I have failed all of you, and for that I am terribly sorry to say that I am giving up. I am too weak to fight."

Hailee let out a soft squeak of sadness and I quickly looked to her before she could wipe the trail of tears off her soft skin.

I wiped them off of her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

I held her in a soft embrace, looking up to the twins.

"If I do not make it tomorrow, I want all of you to leave with Hailee-Ann and Emmett and get yourselves out of here." I said sternly.

"Why did you not mention me?" I heard Vherina's voice from behind.

I looked around the twins' silhouettes to see her leaning against the open cell door frame with her arms crossed.

"You do realize I am still a vampire, correct? I sensed your presence there before I spoke. I was addressing you as well. No need to feel forgotten. You will be leaving with them as well." I said.

"Us."she said.

I gave her an odd look.

"You said I would be leaving with them. You speak as if you are leaving yourself out of the equation. You will be coming with us whether or not you have the strength to. I will make sure of it." she said to me with authority leaking from her words.

"How am I to escape if I can barely stand on my own? How do you suppose we get me out of here as well without compromising everyone else?" I asked.

She looked at the ceiling and then at me. She seemed to be quietly thinking about a solution to my strength problem.

She instantly got a smile on her face and I could almost swear I saw a lightbulb form on the top of her head, but that could just be the blood loss talking.

"You said something about your daughter having changed into a tiger once, correct?" she questioned.

I nodded, "Yes, what of it? She isn't here so how is that of any help to me?" I questioned back.

She gave me an 'are you freaking kidding me' kind of look.

"And how did she get that power?" Vherina was trying to get me to say something specific but as out of it as I was I was lucky I could even see at this point.

"Can you just spit it out?! All this talking is giving me a damn headache!" One of the twins yelled. Brandon I think it was.

Vherina scoffed at him, but obliged nonetheless.

"What I'm saying is that I'm sure you have the same ability, correct? Can't you just shift into another creature that is small enough to fit in someone's pocket?" Vherina said as if I should have known that since day one.

*facepalm*

"Why didn't I think of that before?" I said stupidly to myself.

"The loss of blood in your system is probably what did the trick." said Brandon.

"And the fact that she has been away from loverboy for about a little over a week now. The withdrawal is probably straining her ability to think clearly as well." Adrian spoke.

Vherina glared at the twins.

"Well now that we've got that obvious information out there... whose pocket will she be traveling in to be sure she isn't harmed more than she already is?"

Hailee- Ann raised her hand much like a little girl in school.

"I'll do it. Anything to protect Lorraine."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been so long guys. i left a message for all of you still reading (shockingly there are still some of you there). even after a year has passed.... sorry i stopped back then i just got into my senior year and family drama and i really had no time or computer to type on... if anyone wishes to know exactly what went on in the past year then message me and i will gladly tell you..

By the way, special uber thanks to p.young2014 for actually making it known that after a year, she is reading this... gave me a reason to come back actually. I may even write another type of fanfic now that im back to mibba. might be an avengers one... been dying to do that since the movie came out.

here is your link:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53531839

i will attempt to go back into my writing phase... i want 3 comments before i post again... please?

i missed all of you

Much Love and Deadly Days,
Starla