Status: Be my lover, my lady river

You and I

Caught up in what to say I said you do

The sun shines brightly in the west, in the background cars whizz by. My body is warmed by the warmth of the large green generator. I look around at the empty remains of the abandoned mcdonalds, the far distant smell of vagrants and stoners. We are surrounded by large uncut tree-like bushes that tickle our noses as the warm breeze drifts across the town.

I sit up and search for some sort of pointy stick, asking you if you have anything sharp. You hop off the tall generator and rummage in your backpack, finding a black sharpie. You toss it to me and I smile.
I uncap the sharpie and neatly draw "M + C" with a heart around it. You get back up and glance over my shoulder at the small drawing. You smile and kiss me. You release me and take the sharpie from my small hands. You turn away from me and begin drawing something else. I scroll through my phone and begin playing music. We sing along to angus and Julia stone and I draw stars on your back as you draw.

I lay down momentarily to watch your face. You make me promise I won't look before you're done. Your eyes are so intense and dark. Your golden hair shines brightly in the sun. We mumble the lyrics "I wanna hold her, I wanna kiss her" and you smile. I sit back up and look at the bright blue sky. I pick leaves off the nearby bush and throw them around me, watching them fall. I hum along to every song that plays. Finally after 10 minutes you tell me I can look. I look over your shoulder and see you've drawn a rather large "M + C" with clouds around it and a huge heart encircling it. Lyrics are inside the heart as well that says "she said can I have you. Caught up in what to say I said you do"
I smile and kiss you passionately. My world is complete.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am in love with you
M + C