Status: Be my lover, my lady river

You and I

Such great heights

I don't believe that what we have is something that happens often.
I know that Romeo and Juliet felt it from the moment they met, and honestly, I would kill myself if you died. I wouldn't ever be able to go on with my life. Because I love and trust you with everything that I have. Everything that I've held back from others, everything that I've been scared of, everything that I've never been brave enough to say. I love you. I love you. I love you.
I still get that flip in my heart when I hear you say that to me, even if we've said it to each other a million times. You make me....happy. But more then that word.
You make me feel as if I can fly.
And I hope you know all this. I hope you know this with everything that you do. your everyday actions, when you flip your hair, when you brush your teeth, when you wake up in the morning, when you fall asleep, when you listen to music. I hope you know that I love you.

That my love for you is pure and unstinting. There is nothing about you that I dislike. Your entire existence is I thing I had only ever imagined.
When you sleep you turn into that innocent small boy, facial expression angelical, breathing deep, skin warm and toasty, eye lashes long and dark.

And we agree. We're a team. We fight sometimes...but I'm on your side and you're on mine. We stick together, and we love each other. If your love for me is ever doubted it's taken back when see the way you look at me. And everyone can see it. Your mother with her kind and caring eyes, your father with that smile that I know so well, your brothers with their independence. Everyone. But especially me. Because the look is forever more returned.

I'm in love with you. Love.
Big word huh?
But the best one. And it's real in every sense.

I can't think of what more to say in this. Just don't forget me. Ever.