Status: Be my lover, my lady river

You and I

Molten eyes

Eyes. They are the one part of the human that not one genius mind on this planet can pin their finger on. They are soul glimpsers….the color that appears in each person is only interpreted through someone else’s eyes. It’s hard to imagine a world without eyes… a world where you can only hear…you don’t have the privilege of looking upon something beautiful. Would the word beautiful be so easily described without vision?

Such hard questions and strange “What if’s?” to be asked in my time of life. But if there is anything that never fails to be perfection to me it’s his eyes.
The way they glow. Amuse me, momentarily, and imagine the perfect circular creation of his eyes….the un-touchable glow inside them, like a fire ablaze. Let your mind venture into the unknown world of his mind through the two small portholes you are provided….glance in there momentarily and stop to smell the roses. Look at all the beauty, all the idea’s and figures and shapes that surround you. Caress his imagination with your hands and breathe in the smell of the music that flows through his mind, the music that weaves in between all of his thoughts, that guides him through life. Melt inside these pools of chocolate, of gold, of sunset over a blazing desert. Let your body relax and let the clouds of his mind wash over you as you stare into these eyes. These beautiful eyes.