Status: Be my lover, my lady river

You and I

It's so nice to have someone to hold

We walked hand in hand through the dark park. Your presence alone made my entire being feel safe and comforted. I glanced up at the stars and held my breath at the sight of them. The winter air failed to affect me as I turned to glance at you.
"Wow...it's just as I imagined it." you whispered looking into my eyes. I smiled and then for a moment I was lost in your eyes.

Even through the dark I could see the crystal blue. You slowly leaned in and kissed me. I quickly understood that this was my first real kiss. You took my face in your hands and held me, sheltering me from the cold. My body responded to yours and molded to yours.

You released me and said
"We should lay down." I nodded and, still holding your hand, bent down and laid on the grass. The stars were lovely and you looked at me.
"What are you thinking?" I continued in looking at the sky.
"That this is really amazing." you chuckled. I felt a shiver of cold through my limbs and snuggled closer to you.

You wrapped your arms around me and I closed my eyes, realizing I was finally in your arms like I'd always wanted to be. I breathed in your smell and smiled. You stroked my arm and looked up at the stars.

I no longer felt cold but took your hands in mine anyways.
"you're cold" you said and took off your scarf, my favorite one, and slipped it around my neck. It was fairly warm and I could smell you on it.

We stayed like that for a while. My head in your arms, our bodies intertwined, my eyes closed in bliss.

I was more happy then I had been in a long time. I hoped for the billionth time that I didn't love you more then I should.

But I knew I did. And I knew you did too.