‹ Prequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamlove

Dreamspace

"Stacie Lynn Way, will you marry me" Zacky said getting down on one knee and holding out a beautiful ring. Before I could answer him I felt a large pain in my stomach and looked down and saw my pants were wet.
"Zacky, get me to the hospital NOW" I yelled as Zacky ran and then helped me to the car and ran into the house to get my bag that was already packed.


Stacie Way has been through a lot. The death of a friend, a divorce, finding love again, having a third baby, almost dying because of a car wreck and now another marriage proposal from the one and only Zacky Baker who she loves dearly. Is her life going to finally change and well she be completely happen again or will she just add another thing to her list of what she has been through.

I own the plot of this story and Dreamland and Dreamworld too. I do not own Avenged Sevenfold, Val,Icky, Majesty, Pinkly, Bella, My Chemical Romance, and Alicia. But I do own Chelsea, Stacie(it's me), and Kelly and whatever else names that come up.

Remember to read Dreamland and Dreamworld before you read this one. I'm also going to write another one after this is done and it's going to be a happy ending :) to the four series story :)