‹ Prequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamlove

Dreamspace

Best friends are amazing

Before we went on our tour I promised Alicia we would go dress shopping and that's where we were now, her, Chelsea and I. Chelsea and I sat on the couches and fiddled around with everything. Alicia came out in a Princess ball gown and it was so pretty on her. It was strapless with a few bits of bling and lace.

"Oh my god Alicia that is so pretty" Chelsea and I both said.
"Good because this is the only I knew you guys would like" Alicia said smiling. The lady put the veil on her and it just completed it.
"Now you didn't tell me who these ladies were" the girl said.
"Oh they are my soon to be sister in laws Stacie and Chelsea" Alicia replied.
"You have to get it" I said to her, "knowing my brother he would be like oh my god my princess has turned into a beautiful queen."
"I am getting it silly, now you need to go to the studio Zacky called my phone because you weren't answering yours" Alicia said. I looked down at my phone and realized that it was on silent.
"Does" I started to ask.
"Yes he has Lia there" Alicia said hugging me.
"Love you sis" I said hugging her and running out the door. The dress shop wasn't far from the studio thank goodness or I would have been running all through Huntington. I ran in hearing Lia crying and Zacky trying to make her stop.

"About time Stac" Matt said as I bent down to check my breath.
"Sorry Alicia took forever until she finally found the perfect dress" I said and walked over to Zacky and Lia stopped crying.
"See I told you mommy would be here soon" Zacky said and kissed me.
"So why do we have to be here" I asked.
"Because we are leaving on our short tour tomorrow remember" Matt said.
"Shit yeah I do" I said taking Lia from Zacky and holding her and she giggled.
"Now can Uncle Brian hold her" Brian asked.
"Fine" I said giving up my daughter whose eyes turned to Brian as soon as he spoke.

"So for tonight you and Zacky are going to have alone time and Lia is staying with us" Brian said.
"Since when did you guys decide that" Zacky and I said.
"Since you two haven't spent a romantic evening together since Lia has been born, we all know she sleeps through the night" Johnny said.
"What about Sophie and Ethan" I asked.
"They are coming over too. Val promised to keep the entertained and Gerard said he was going to show Chelsea their new house with Edward and Mikey and Alicia are doing something, so you have the whole house to yourselves expect for your dogs" Matt said.
"Aww you guys are great" I said hugging them.

"We also pretty much packed Lia's bag before we came here without Zacky ever knowing" Johnny said.
"Creepers" I said and laughed.
"Now go on and have some fun" Matt said pushing us out of the studio.
"Make sure you guys are dressed before 7" Brian yelled, "if not I'm storming in." Zacky and I left hand in hand and we went to his bumble bee and he opened the door for me.
"After you my beautiful fiance" Zacky said.
"Why thank you my handsome fiance" I smiled and got in. Zacky walked around to the other side and got in and started it and pulled away driving to our home.

"I love you" Zacky said as he held my hand as he drove.
"I love you too" I said and turned to face him. I know it wasn't safe but hey I was buckled. We drove past Johnny's bar and got closer and closer to the ocean and closer to our neighborhood. Zacky turned onto our street and he went faster just knowing that the house was ours.