‹ Prequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamlove

Dreamspace

A Romantic Evening with the one I love

As soon as we got into the house, Zacky's lips were on mine and we were making our way to the couch.

"I love you" he said as he pulled away for air.
"I love you too" I replied as I took off his shirt to reveal all his chest tattoos. I moved my hands up and down his chest as he kissed me. We quickly got naked and he looked down.

"It did go back to normal" he said. I bit him on the neck hard and he growled. Soon we were soon one, moving as one and everything.

-------------------------------------------------------
Couple of hours later

We went upstairs and had some more fun. Now we were just laying with each other with my head on Zacky's chest and just listening to his heart beat. Zacky rubbed his fingers through my hair and I closed my eyes.
"I can't wait until your Mrs. Zachary Baker" Zacky said.
"I know, I haven't been this happy in so long" I said.
"I'm glad your not depressed and your truly happy. I don't know what I would do if you were ever that sad again" Zacky said.
"To be honest" I said but stopped knowing what was going to come out of my mouth.
"What" Zacky asked me.
"Nothing" I said and just looked up at his green eyes and kissed him. He kissed me back and when he pulled away he smiled.

"You hungry" he asked me. I nodded and yawned.
"Take a short nap and I'll make some veggie burgers" Zacky said.
"BUt your warm" I said as I clung to him. Zacky handed me his shirt and my undies and I put them on. Then he put on his boxers and picked me up carrying me downstairs.
"Better" he asked. I nodded and snuggled to him. He set me on the breakfast stool and opened up the fridge to get the veggie burger meat and some french fries.
"I'm going to go and have a cig" I said.
"In just my shirt and panties" Zacky asked and I nodded walking out.
"I want the press to be like ooh is Luscious Angel a whore or something like that" I said as I light up a Cigarette leaving the door open so I could talk to Zacky.
"Why do you want that" Zacky asked as he peaked his head out.
"Because look" I said pointing to the guy in the bushes.

"Let's give him a show" Zacky said walking up and picking me up and kissed me deeply. I wrapped my arms around him and deepened the kiss even more. I pulled away when I saw smoke.
"Your burning our food" I said to him as I looked at my cigarette that was almost gone. Zacky turned around and I slapped his ass he walked back in. I stayed on the porch just enjoying the warm weather. I decided to call my parents to see if it's gotten warm in New Jersey. I went in and grabbed my phone off the counter as Zacky was being Mr. Boxer Chef and went back out onto the porch. I dialed a number and waited to hear my mom or dad's voice.

"Hello" Frank said.
"Opps, I was trying to call my mom and dad" I replied.
"Figures, have the kids called Zacky dad yet" Frank asked.
"They call him Daddy Zacky" I said.
"So Alicia told me your her maid of Honor, great" Frank snapped.
"What the fuck is your problem. Why are you acting like this" I asked him.
"Because I still fucking love you, don't you get it" Frank said.
"I do get it but right now, I'm happy" I said.
"What about Chelsea's wedding" Frank said.
"Bye Frank" I said hanging up and finally looking at the phone dialing my parents number. I waited and then finally I heard.

"Hey honey" mom said.
"Hey mom" I replied. Yeah my mom and I fixed our relationship after I talked to her about when I did drugs and how she thought I had sex with them when I told her that the only people I have had sex with at the time was Jimmy and Frank and she believed me. Now we are back to our mother daughter relationship where she is my best friend.
"What brings you to call me" she asked.
"Nothing I just wanted to talk to my mom" I replied.
"Oh yeah about what? Is Zacky treating you good?" Mom asked.
"Yes of course he is, actually guess what, instead of a maid of honor you remember the guy Brian right" I said.
"Yes, the man with the gorgeous brown eyes or the dimple one" she asked.
"The one with the gorgeous brown eyes" I said.
"Oh yes, he was hitting on me saying oh I see where Stacie gets her good looks from and your father about flipped his lid" mom said. I laughed.
"Silly Brian" I said as Zacky came out and set the plate in front of me.

"Thank you babe" I said as I kissed him.
"Aww how cute" mom said.
"mom" I said blushing.
"Hi Donna" Zacky said.
"Tell Zacky I say hi back but any way what about Brian" mom said.
"She says hi back, well he is my man of honor" I said.
"Oh isn't that grand" mom said. I took a bite of my veggie burger.
"How come I don't hear Sophie and Ethan yelling Hi Grammy or little Lia crying" mom asked.
"Mom, Lia doesn't cry that much and Sophie and Ethan are with Matt, Brian and Johnny for the night" I said.
"Why's that" Mom said.
"Because, Zacky and I are having an evening" I said.
"I see, he better wear a condom you don't need another baby when Lia is only a month old" mom said.
"Don't worry mom he is" I said to her and shook my head. Zacky raised an eyebrow at me and I just mouthed rubber and he knew. I talked to her a little bit and she told me Frank has been very rude to h er lately and I simply put that he probably needs to get laid and she laughed. We finished talking and then we said her goodbyes and I promised to call her again soon.

When I hung up, I saw I had text from Frank saying he is going to go to an Avenged show that was in Phoenix and I just shook my head and continued eating. When we were done I put the plates in the sink and Zacky pretty much picked me up and went for like round five.