‹ Prequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamlove

Dreamspace

Meet and Greet

So after the show we went out to meet our fans and the first person in line was Frank. Zacky glared and put his arm around me.

"What do you want" I asked him signing a few guys autographs and taking pictures as Frank stepped aside.
"To talk" Frank said.
"We are talking" I replied as a guy named me sign his arm.
"Thanks now I can go get it tattooed" he said leaving.
"Not creepy at all" Brian said. I chuckled and continued signing things for mostly the guys in the audience.

"Where's little baby LV" a girl asked.
"She is with the Berry brothers" I replied just as I said that Matt came out with her crying.
"She doesn't like me I swear" Matt said as I took her from him. He brought her little carrier and I set her in it on the table between Zacky and I.
"Aww she is so adorable" the girl said taking a picture, "can I get one with you three." Zacky and I nodded and Frank just stood there off to the side.
"So cute" she said as we signed some of her things. Lia sat there starring at all the people looking at her. There were mostly girls in the line and I signed a few of their things and then Frank pulled me away.

"What the hell" I said to him as we were away from everyone. I saw Zacky look over but he couldn't see us. Frank leaned in and kissed me. Why does this happen everytime he kisses me I feel a spark like I do everytime Zacky kisses me. Before I could react to the kiss I pushed him away.
"Frank, I'm engaged, I'm going to get married. Don't know when but I am" I said to him looking down knowing his heart was breaking.
"Did you feel what I felt" Frank asked. I rolled my eyes.
"I didn't feel nothing" I snapped at him and went to push him away.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zacky's Point Of View

"Dude where did my Angel go" I asked looking around.
"Don't know Zacky V" Brian said.
"She was just here. Where the fuck did Frank go" I said.
"Go" Matt said.
"Thanks Shads, I'll be back" I said to the fans. I went looking for Stacie. She couldn't have gone far so I looked around where we were.

"What do you mean you didn't feel nothing" I heard Frank said.
"I didn't now leave me alone Frank or I'll make it so you'll never see Sophie and Ethan ever again" Stacie said.
"You wouldn't do that" Frank said.
"I would, Frank let me be happy please. Your making this harder for me" Stacie said. I stood by listening in.
"How am I making it harder, your the one with a tattoo of me on your body" Frank said.
"It has your name and Pansy that's it" Stacie said.
"I know it means something" Frank said.
"Yeah it means you were a big part of my life, you helped me get over my drug problem if it wasn't for you I would probably be some messed up crackhead" Stacie said.
"You never answered my first question" Frank said.
"You're making it harder for me to move on. It's been four years, I've been happy with Zacky and you showing up doing this kissing me and telling me you love me is not helping" Stacie said. What Frank kissed Stacie, I had to fucking do something.

"You kissed her" I said and Frank looked like he was about to shit himself.
"Zacky" Stacie said sternly.
"No, he has no fucking right to fucking kiss my fiance" I said walking over to them. It looked like Stacie has been crying but I didn't hear it in her voice when she was talking to him. Stacie stormed off not even bothering if I was going punch him.
"I'm sorry" he said backing away.
"To late to be sorry now" I said as I punched him right in the face.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stacie's Point Of View

I went to the meet and greet crying. Grabbed Lia and headed back to the bus with her. I walked in set her in her crib bunk which came out better then how Matt described it and then went to my bunk that was across from her. I heard someone come in and stop in front of my bunk.

"What's wrong doll" Brian asked.
"Frank, he keeps showing up now I left Zacky to probably murder him" I said.
"Don't worry Matt heard Frank scream and went running to see what was going on" Brian said sitting in the bunk with me and pulling me to his arms as I cried more.
"Frank is making this so harder. I love Zacky but deep down inside I still love him, every time I look at Ethan I see Frank. Maybe Frank should have Ethan and Sophie" I said.
"Don't say that Sophie, Ethan and Lia are your life. You would probably be depressed if Sophie and Ethan weren't running around the house chasing after Icky, Majesty and Jacob. Even Pinkly and Bella" Brian said, "so tell me what happened."

"Well Frank pulled me away from meeting up with the fans and all that to talk, well I guess his idea of talking includes his lips on mine and I have to admit, I felt a spark like I do every time I kiss Zacky. I pushed Frank again and I lied saying I didn't feel anything. Then we talked more and I said something about him kissing me and that's when Zacky came in and got pissed" I said.

"Fucking let me go Matt' I heard Zacky say.
"What so you can go and kill your future step kids father, yeah that's great" Matt said.
"He fucking deserves it" Zacky said.
"He doesn't, no sit the fuck down and Johnny start driving. Jason said they'll catch up after everything is loaded in the truck" Matt said. I looked at Brian and cried some more. He stayed there and rubbed my back and then I felt sleepy.

"Go to sleep Stac" Brian said laying me down and I nodded. He covered me up and I was a goner.
-------------------------------------------------------
Zacky's point of View

"Are you fucking stupid" Brian said to me and I just rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. Frank may have gotten a couple hits at me but I got him more.
"He is stupid" Matt said and I rolled my eyes again.
"I'm surprised Stacie still wants to get married to you" Brian said.
"She loves me" I said.
"Just because she loves you doesn't mean shit" Matt said. I scoffed.
"She is upset" Brian said.
"No shit Sherlock" I said.
"What are you insecure or something" Matt asked.

"Just shut up and leave me the fuck alone" I yelled and then I heard Lia start crying. I walked back to the bunks and saw Stacie sleeping with tears still running down her face and I looked over and picked Lia up.
"Daddy's sorry Lia" I said as I bounced her up and down in my arms as her she cried into my neck. I brought her out the front of the bus and handed her to Brian while I made a bottle.
"Lia what has made you so cranky" Brian asked as she continued to cry. He set her on his lap facing him and she made faces which made her cry even louder. I made her bottle set it on the table and held her. She took it and stopped crying.

"Look, you made your kid cry" Matt said.
"Shut up" I replied not wanting to talk about it or talk to any one as I looked at my little green eyed beauty in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
dun dun dun troubles a brewing