‹ Prequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamlove

Dreamspace

Trying to Get in

Frank's Point Of View

I walked backstage even after I heard Matt S telling security not to let me in. I found their dressing room and saw Stacie sitting on the floor and Zacky in her arms.

"Brian just let me in and let me talk to her" I said.
"I can't, Matt told everyone not to let you in, because she saw you and I talking way back before we got to New Mexico, I almost lost my best friend, because of you Stacie has been crying non stop because you won't leave her alone. Go back to Jersey and see her when you pick up Sophie and Ethan three months from now" Brian said to me. Johnny came over.

"Just go away, look at her" Johnny said pointing to her in Zacky's arms as Zacky just glared at me. Their daughter Lia started crying and Johnny walked over to her and picked her up. It broke my heart to see her so broken like that. Then Matt came in and I ran as fast as I could. I knew he saw me because I felt someone following me.

"So you leave when I walk in and see Stacie who is like a sister to me, sitting on the floor with head phones in her ears while Zacky glares at the door. Go away Frank, your not wanted by her. We all know you want her back but your doing a bad job at proving it to her. I'm glad we aren't performing in Jersey. It's also bad enough that we agreed to do a tour with you guys, maybe she will talk Gerard and Mikey out of it or maybe she'll play your part" Matt said as he pushed me out and shut the door in my face before I could say anything. He was right, I was doing a bad thing for trying to get her back. So I did what he said and got in my car and started the long journey back to New Jersey.

The whole time I was in my car and in hotel rooms. I cried and cried and then fell asleep. Then it went on the next day too. Drive a while and then stop to cry. What if she didn't love me any more, I couldn't get over her at all. I loved her and if we were meant to be together then she'll come back to me. So that was my new plan. To get back into her heart a different way.
♠ ♠ ♠
you guys are killing me....just kidding I love you guys since your so dedicated to this story :) haha I'm gonna tease you because I already have the ending to the ending of those four part story MWAHAHAHA

and yes Zacky is left handed

short I know