‹ Prequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamlove

Dreamspace

Last Concert of tour is Back Home

We were finally home in Huntington and that was where our last concert was going to be. We were backstage and hour before the show and I heard two little children yelling.

"Mommy" Sophie and Ethan yelled. I turned and ran to them and hugged them. I picked them both up and spun them around. Then set them down to hug everyone else.
"See you got backstage easily" I said.
"Hey, when you are a Way you get in everywhere" Gerard said.
"Mhm sure" I said laughing. We caught up and then we had to do our thing for 15 minutes. Everyone went out into the VIP section of the audience. Zacky and I was left alone backstage, we had no idea where everyone else was so we just started kissing.

"What up Huntington, fuck yah, it's glad to be home" we heard Matt say.
"Fuck yeah it is, I hope there is whoa" Brian said and then Zacky and I pulled away.
"Zacky V, Angel couldn't you wait till later to do that. We have to be out in 15 minutes" Johnny said.
"Opps, though we had longer. So see you in fiften our fabulous Huntington fans" I said blowing them a kiss and then walking by. Zacky waved his hands and we continued walking.

"My kids saw that" I said. Chelsea took Lia up front with Edward just so we wouldn't have to bother.
"Aww don't worry about it babe" Zacky said kissing my cheek. We both walked out and everyone whistled loudly.
"I did not want to see my baby sister make out with her fiance" I heard Gerard and Mikey yell.
"You loved it' I said into my mic.
"That's your brothers your talking about" Zacky said as Matt came out.
"What did they love" Matt asked.
"Me and Zacky making out" I replied.
"I would love it if it was me and you" Brian said.
"Gates" Zacky said.
"I know I need a girlfriend" he said and a bunch of girls screamed and Brian winked at them.
"Get their numbers later let's play Nightmare" I said as I started to play and everyone followed. Matt started to sing and it was pretty much fun. Then we played screamed.

"Zacky makes Angel scream" Matt said and my mouth dropped so wide as we sang it. I shook my head and next time it I was going to sing that part.
"Matt makes Val scream" I sang and he chuckled. Zacky looked at me as we were all singing a very sexual part and I just shook my head. It was a fun song to play even if it was about things in the bedroom. Then we played So Far Away and Matt pretty much handed me the mic and then had someone come play the drums during it. It was pretty awesome. We played pretty much every song Avenged Sevenfold has made. Then it came to Beast and the Harlot. One of my favorite songs.

"So before we play this next song, how is Huntington tonight" Matt asked the crowd as the screamed. It was a fun night and when it was over and we were all heading home. I ended up falling asleep halfway there. I woke up in the bed with Zacky's arms around me so I fell back to sleep.