‹ Prequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamlove

Dreamspace

Dimpleland

So I was home flying after pretty much living on a plane and as soon as Zacky and I got into the house Matt was starring at himself at a mirror and smiling.

"What the fuck" I said. He turned around and looked down.
"Were you checking yourself out" Zacky asked him.
"No" Matt said with his eyes shifty.
"Sure" I said and patted him on his back.
"I wasn't" Matt said.
"Sure Mr. Dimples" I said.
"Mr. Dimples" Zacky and Matt said at the same time.
"Don't judge" I said and walked upstairs.

"We are gonna judge" they both said following me.
"I'm going to change" I said to them.
"So" Matt and Zacky said.
"For one Val would kill me if you saw me naked, two what about Val" I said.
"That's why I'm here we kind of got in a fight and she told me she needed some space and that we should see other people for now" Matt said. I stopped in my tracks.
"Aww Matt" I said hugging him. Zacky looked at me and him.

"What now" I asked knowing the look, I've seen it before.
"Not again" I said.
"Please" Zacky said.
"What about Lia, what if Brian or Johnny walks in. Or my brothers did you forget Mikey still loves here and Gerard and Chelsea lives down the road" I said.
"It's not like I haven't seen you naked" Matt said.
"What" I said shocked.

"When you and Zacky were showering together. Those showers don't block much out" Matt said.
"I'm not turning to a Avenged Sevenfold groupie" I said.
"Please" Zacky said pouting at me.
"What's your obsession with seeing your friends naked" I asked Zacky.
"I'm obsessed with not seeing them naked but Matt has been telling me since Brian bragged that he wants to try" Zacky said. I stood at the bedroom door.

"Let me think about it okay" I said and went into the bedroom and sat down. Who would have thought My fiance Zacky was one kinky guy. I thought about it adn then a few minutes later I opened up the door. Let's just say Matt and Zacky got their wish and I checked to make sure if Matt had dimples on his butt and sadly he didn't.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hours later

So I was in the shower minding my own business Matt left like 2 hours ago and I felt arms around me.
"Holy shit" I said jumping and looking down to see Zacky's tattoos.
"You scared the shit out of me" I said turning around to face him.
"Sorry babe" Zacky said kissing me.
"My back hurts, damn I never thought Matt was that big" I said as Zacky rubbed my back.
"I'm sorry baby, I promise that's the last time because then your all mine" Zacky said as he bit my neck.
"No more tonight" I said to him. Zacky nodded and started to scrub some shampoo in my hair. I took some of his shampoo and started to wash his.
"You need a hair cut" I said to him.
"Really, I like my hair this way" Zacky said.
"I know but at least a trim" I said.
"Fine" Zacky said as he helped me rinse out my hair. We turned around and Zacky rinsed out his. Then we put conditioner in and washed our bodies and we were done. I went to grab a towel but Zacky just pushed me out of the room naked.

"Zacky, I'm dripping" I said as he towel dried my hair.
"Now your not" Zacky said and then did the same to his. I grabbed one of VU shirts and a pair of his basketball shorts and put them on.
"I'm ready for bed" I said jumping on the bed. Zacky put on his boxers and jumped in next to me.
"Oh yeah" Zacky asked.
"Yes" I said and laughed.
"Well what about dinner" Zacky asked me.
"Go make food Boxer Chef" I said. Zacky looked at me.
"I called you that the last time you made food in your boxers" I said.
"I didn't hear it" Zacky said.
"I said it in my head. I feel like bugging Mr. Dimples, Mr. Needs to get Laid and Mr. Short Shit, while you make supper" I said and skipped down the stairs. Stumbling while I got there and noticed all the mister's I wanted to hang out with were laughing at me.

"Shut up Mr. Dimples" I said and sat on his lap.
"Nice" Matt said wiggling his eyebrows.
"Don't think about Dimples" I causing Brian and Johnny to laugh.
"Mr. Needs to Get Laid, have you talked to my friend Krystal since the day she came and visit" I asked him.
"Yes I did, she is coming again and we are going to hang out some more. Wait Mr. Needs to get laid" Brian said.
"Johnny is just Mr. Short Shit" I said. Just then Brian's phone rang and he answered.

"Hello Krystal, oh okay, it's fine" Brian said, "yeah of course. Bye."
"What happened Mr. Needs to Get laid" I asked.
"Some football player with gorgeous blue eyes asked her out and I guess she has been crushing on him" Brian said.
"That's it we are going out tonight" I said and then looked down at my Pjs.
"In those" Matt asked.
"No, I'm gonna go change" I said, "but right now I'm comfy"
"Me too" Mr. Dimples said.
"Put the thing down Mr. Dimples it was a one time thing" I said and got off his lap and went to sit on Brian. Zacky came out with a box of pizza.

"Let me guess you ordered pizza" I asked Zacky.
"Yeah and then the pizza delivery boy checked me out, so I winked at him and he blushed. It was pretty cute" Zacky said.
"Don't answer the door in your boxers. By the way, we are going out tonight" I said.
"Who is gonna babysit" Zacky asked.
"Mikey my wonderful older brother" I yelled.
"What" Mikey yelled.
"Baby sit Lia for Zacky and I please" I said.
"Okay" Mikey replied.
"Thank you" I said and grabbed a piece of pizza.
♠ ♠ ♠
for nanagoesroar

just letting you know....FACEBOOK IS ADDICTING!

MORE DIMPLES!
Dimples while drinking beer