‹ Prequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamlove

Dreamspace

Johnny's Bar

After we ate, I went upstairs to get ready to go out to Johnny's bar. I did my hair and put on tight tank top and them a skirt with my awesome blue heels I bought. I did my hair and make up and then went to the downstairs bathroom because Brian wanted help with his hair.

"Damn Stacie" he said as he looked at my outfit.
"I wanna see how many guys hit on me before Zacky freaks out" I replied as I started to gel up his hair the way he liked it.
"Thanks biffle" Brian said.
"No problem biffle" I said walking out and seeing Zacky's mouth drop.
"I'm going to have to keep you in my site at all times" Zacky said. We all decided to walk to Johnny's so we wouldn't have to have a DD. When we got there we went to our normal booth and sat down.

"What you want" I asked them.
"JD with a coke and a beer" Zacky said.
"Just a beer" Brian said.
"Same" Matt and Johnny said. I nodded and walked up to the bar. When I got there I fixed my bra so my boobs where hanging out more so I could get served faster.
"What would you like my dear" the bartender said, he was new I could tell.
"Four beers, a Coke a Cola with a shot of JD and a Sex on the beach for me" I said.
"I will love to sex you on the beach" he said as he handed me the four beers. I just rolled my eyes and waited for mine and Zacky's drink. He handed to me and I just gave him the right amount of money and walked back to the table, but before that I felt him slap my ass. I rolled my eyes and when I got back to the table I handed them all their beers.

"Why did you get another" Zacky asked. I just looked at him and he kissed me.
"There is a new bartender and he smacked my ass" I said drinking my girly drink as they call it.
"That bastard" Zacky said.
"That's alright next round, you and Zacky should go up near there and start making out" Brian said.
"Good idea" I said. I heard a song that I liked and I grabbed Zacky's hand.
"Let's dance" I said to him. Zacky smirked and followed me to the dance floor. I could see Brian checking out the floor. He must have spotted someone who he liked because next thing I know he is on the dance floor next to Zacky and I with her.

"Syn strikes again" Zacky whispered in my ear. I nodded as him and the girl seemed to connect but who knows he was probably looking to see if she wanted to go home with him. Zacky and I continued to dance and then I had to pee.

"I'll be back babe" I said kissing him and then walking toward the bathroom. Before I got there some guy pulled me to him.
"Hello pretty lady" he slurred.
"Hello Drunk pervy guy" I said and tried to get up but he wouldn't let me go.
"Let me go" I said.
"No your pretty and I want you" he said as he started to kiss my neck. I started to push him away but he just grabbed my hands.

"Stop" I said as I tried to get away. I had my eyes close as I tried to push him away.
"Let me go" I said.
"Nope, your mine" he said.
"Let her go" I heard Zacky say.
"Who says" the guy asked.
"Her fiance now let her go now" Zacky said. The guy chuckled but still held onto me. I looked up at Zacky and then I got an idea. I stomped onto the guys toe and he let me go. Then I kicked him in the balls.
"Come on babe" Zacky said putting his arm around me.
"I still have piss" I said. Zacky nodded and stood near where the restrooms where. I heard saw the girl Brian was with and went into the stall.

"Oh my god, Synyster Gates is dancing with me. It's pretty hot, I wonder if he'll take me home so he can fuck me and then I can steal some money" she said. I finished my business and she stopped talking. I washed my hands and then decided to turn around and face her.
"Hmm once Synyster Gates finds out your going to steal from him, I'm sure it will turn him off" I said.
"Oh yeah and who is going to tell him" she asked me.
"His best friend" I replied. She grabbed me by the hair and I just punched her.
"Don't do that again, I know how to fight" I said and walked out of the bathroom and went to find Brian. He was probably talking to the guys about the girl he found. Zacky was sitting there he must have gotten bored with standing at the bathroom.

"If your thinking about taking her home, don't" I said to him.
"Why" he asked me.
"Because, she wants to fuck you and then steal your stuff" I said to him.
"When did you learn this" he asked.
"In the bathroom. Bitch grabbed my hair" I said rubbing my head.
"I'm glad you told me" Brian said hugging me. She came out of the bathroom and made her way over to our table.

"You whore you probably broke my nose. Syn yell at her" she pouted as she sat on his lap. He pushed her off and looked at her.
"You deserved it now go find someone else you can rob from" Brian said and she stormed off. I finished my drink and then Zacky adn I went up to get more rounds. We did like Brian said and started to make out at the bar.

"Hey sweet cheeks" the new bartender said. I pulled away from Zacky.
"Oh I'm sorry" I said as Zacky and I walked closer to the bar.
"What would you like" he asked.
"A long island Ice tea and 4 beers" I said and as I finished order and then turned back and finished kissing Zacky who placed a 20 on bar. The guy cleared his throat and Zacky and I pulled away again. Zacky grabbed three of the beers, I grabbed on and the long island ice tea. We got to the table and the guys lost it.

"That was great" they all said taking a beer.
"Thanks" I said smiling. Then a girl came over to us and smiled flirtly at Brian who smirked at her.

"Hey aren't you the same guy who drove that mini van" she asked him. Brian looked down and nodded.
"That was pretty hot, even though my friends thought it was funny seeing a guy like you in a mini van" she said.
"It's my friends right there. I had to pick them up from the hospital" Brian said as he nodded to me.
"I'm Stacie" I said holding out my hand. I looked down and realized Zacky put me on his lap.
"Hey I'm Kayla" she said.
"Nice to meet you, this is Zacky, Matt, Johnny and that stud that drove the mini van is Brian" I said. She smiled at Brian and he smiled back.
"Sit down with us your welcomed" I said and she did. Brian looked at me and mouthed thank you. I just smiled and then they talked while the rest of us talked to each other. I looked over and they were both gone. I looked at the dance floor and they were making out.

"Aww, I'm such a good match maker" I said.
"Indeed you are" Zacky said. I looked over and saw a blond and a brunette. I smiled knowing one of them had to be Val.

"Valary" I yelled from across the room and jumping off Zacky's lap going to her.
"Stacie" Val said hugging me and then I saw Michelle looking over at Brian with Kayla.
"You remember Michelle" Val said.
"Of course, nice seeing you again" I said to her.
"You too" Michelle said smiling.
"Come on" I said leading them to the table. Matt's face lit up when he saw Val and she just smiled slightly.
"Hey guys" Johnny and Zacky said.
"What brings you here" Matt asked.
"Just having a sister night out and meeting someone here" Val said and Matt's smile went down. Michelle looked over and nodded over to the corner where two guys were looking over at them.

"Bye guys" Val said and walked away. I looked at Matt.
"Aww Mr. Dimple's it's okay she'll realize her life sucks without you" I said. Brian came back over with Kayla after the sound ended laughing, which was a good sign. Yay Brian might have a girlfriend. I did a happy dance in my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
i think I might get ready to end this soon. But first I need more DRAMA!