‹ Prequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamlove

Dreamspace

Getting more drunk

We were both pretty tipsy, mostly Matt because of Val sitting with another man from across the way.

"Okay, Mr.Dimples, I'm gonna introduce you to someone before this night is over" I slurred.
"Okay, you go find someone prettier then Val" Matt said.
"Okay" I said and got off Zacky's lap, who whimpered when I did so. I got up and walked around until I saw a girl sitting by herself.

"Hello" I said sitting down next to her.
"Hi" she said. She was looking over at Matt who was laughing.
"Your checking out Mr. Dimples" I said.
"You know him" she said.
"Of course I do, we go way back" I said to her.
"I'm Stacie" I said.
"I'm Andreana but you can call me Nana" she said.
"Well Nana, you are far more prettier then my friend Val over there who broke Mr. Dimples heart come on" I said grabbing her hand and pulling her toward our table.

"Let's see if I can get two for two. I would help Johnny but he is back with this girl named Lacey" I said as we walked got closer to the table. She giggled and bite her lip as we got closer to Matt and them.
"Mr. Dimples this is my new friend Andreana but you can call her Nana" I said and gestured her to sit and she did scooting closer to Matt. Brian and Kayla came back and Brian pulled her on his lap.

"Damn, Stacie you are on a roll" Brian said and Kayla giggled.
"I'm just an amazing match maker" I said as Zacky started to kiss my neck. Matt and Nana were talking and even though he was drunk he seemed very sober.
"I need more Alcohol" I said standing up. Kayla got off Brian's lap and followed me to the bar.
"Thanks for introducing me to Brian, he is so sweet. Who would have thought that him being Synyster Gates he would be" Kayla said.
"Yeah he is that's why when me and Zacky get married he is my man of honor" I said.
"Thank you again" Kayla said hugging me. Zacky, Johnny and Brian came up with us.
"Two for two babe, now let's go home, I'm horny" Zacky said.
"We can't leave Mr. Dimples" I said.
"Please baby" Zacky said as he started to kiss my neck again.
"After another round of shots" I said as I got all of us one and brought it to the table. I set down a shot in front of everyone and we took it.

"Yay now let's go" I said and grabbed Zacky's hand and we all left the bar. Brian and Kayla, Matt and Nana, Zacky and I and then Johnny. He'll probably call Lacey later. I stumbled a lot once we got outside. I fell on the ground and started laughing. Zacky did too and then helped me up. Surprisingly we made it to the house without any one falling and Johnny against his wishes stayed on my couch cuz he didn't want to hear two couples going at it but one. I giggled as we went upstairs but Zacky and I never did anything. We passed out after Zacky got our pants and shirts off.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha I just realzied I've been writing match marker hahah

Viola