‹ Prequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamlove

Dreamspace

Gaining his trust back

After what happened at the airport, Zacky went over to my house to help Sophie and Ethan with their things and I just laid on Zacky's bed and cried. I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I sniffled. I knew who it was before he even said anything.
"I messed up Brian" I said.
"I can tell, I haven't seen Zacky cry since Jimmy's death and then his tribute thing. What happened" Brian asked as he sat down on the bed with me.
"I kissed Frank" I said to him.
"Did you kiss him or did Frank kiss you and you kissed back" Brian asked.
"I mean, I shook my head clear of thoughts and then kissed him" I said to him.
"Oh Stacie" Brian said hugging me.

"It sucks, I love Brian but ugh" I said and laid down on the pillows.
"Hey hey no making yourself suffocate" Brian said moving me from the pillows.
"He's never gonna trust me again" I said.
"Zacky loves you, of course he is going to forgive you. Your just going to have to prove it to him a lot harder" Brian said. I nodded and hugged him. He picked me up and we walked back over to my house were we were having a huge get together with everyone. Sophie and Ethan was playing with Jacob, Icky, Pinkly, Majesty, and Bella. Bella, Icky and Pinkly are the oldest ones there but they are still kicking. I walked over to Zacky and hugged him and whispered I'm sorry. He hugged me back.
"I know" he said.
"I love you" I said.
"I love you too" Zacky replied.

Let's just say the weeks following where rough. I did everything with Zacky, we went on more dates then we have ever before. I told him everything and finally he said to me one night before we went to sleep and before we were to start planning Sophie and Ethan's fifth birthday, Zacky turned my chin up and said 'I trust you' and kissed me deeply. I smiled and climbed up ontop of him. We made love that night and I never felt happier ever. We fell asleep together. When we woke up Nana and Kayla were in our room snapping pictures.

"What the fuck Miss Dimples Girlfriend" I said to Nana.
"Just capturing the moment" she said.
"Go capture the moment with Mr. Dimples" I said.
"When are you going to call him Matt again" Zacky asked.
"I don't know" I replied. I realized shortly after Sophie and Ethan's 5th birthday we were going to go on tour with My Chemical Romance and they had a new drummer too because Bob went down hill and left the band.