‹ Prequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamlove

Dreamspace

The wedding is off for now

We are currently on our way to France. Somehow Zacky heard about mine and Frank's little friendship moment and we were fighting.

"Guys shut the fuck up" Matt yelled. I sat down and went to Brian's bunk where I knew he was. I crawled in and cried on him.
"Oh no your with my best friend" I heard Zacky say.
"Leave me the fuck alone" I said and cried more. Brian rubbed my back and tried to calm me down from crying.
"Where's Lia" he asked.
"With Chelsea" I replied.
"And Sophie and Ethan" he asked.
"All over there" I said and just cried more.
"Stay here" Brian said and set me on his bed where I cried more. I heard him yelling at Zacky how he is stupid to accuse me of things I didn't do. Sure Frank and I talked but that was it. I heard him say look what happened to Stacie and Frank when they fought. Then once the bus stopped Zacky was off it and I cried. Matt, Brian and Johnny just comforted me.

"It's off, I'm not ready to get married to him if this going to happen, I love him but it hurts" I said taking off the ring and walking to my bag where I kept mine and Frank's rings and put it there. I walked back out and sat on Brian's lap.
"Your lucky Kayla is now one of your best friends or she would kill you" Brian said.
"I know" I said and laid my head down. Our concert in France wasn't until like a week from now and we were just staying here.

It got later and later and Zacky still hasn't came back which made me even sadder. Matt and Johnny went to find him and the one thing I thought was that he cheated on me. I grabbed my cell and sent a text.

Where are you I sent to Zacky.
Why do you care Zacky sent back and it broke my heart. I then sent another text this time to Frank. He told me to come over and I got up from Brian's lap and told him I was going to see Gerard and Mikey.
"I'll let you know if he comes back" Brian said and I nodded. I didn't want to say the wedding was off but I just felt the need too. I went to the bus next to us and opened the door. No one was in the kitchen area. So I walked to the bunks, I saw Frank sleeping peacefully in his bunk.

"Frank" I said softly. He opened his eyes and opened up his arms. I climbed into his bunk and snuggled into his chest and cried. He closed his bunk curtain and held me close. I ended up falling asleep thinking about Zacky but also thinking about Frank too. I felt a kiss on the top of my head and a soft I love you and that was it.
♠ ♠ ♠
What's gonna happen now dun dun dun