‹ Prequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamlove

Dreamspace

Should we go on tour?

Lia is the best baby ever. She never cries, she sleeps through the night, the only time she does cry is if she is hungry or needs to be changed or if she wants Zacky and I to be near her, Sophie is being a good helper with her baby sister by helping me pick out outfits for her to wear while Ethan helped Chelsea. Gerard and Zacky were currently looking for a place for Gerard and Chelsea to move in but only I knew that.

"Stacie" Matt yelled and I looked at Lia who was sleeping but didn't move one bit or cry. I set up the baby monitor and walked downstairs.
"Yes Matthew" I said.
"Don't call me that" he said.
"Well you are lucky you didn't wake up Lia" I said.
"I'm sorry, is Zacky here with you" he asked. I shook my head no.
"Where is he" he asked.
"With Gerard, doing some male bonding" I said as I went to the fridge and pulled out a beer and then saw Zacky's pack of Cigarettes and I walked out onto the porch and Matt followed taking the beer.

"Hey" I said.
"I know you got it for me" Matt said.
"True" I said as I light up the butt, "So what brings you here Mattykins without Val?"
"Band stuff" he replied taking a sip of his beer. I took a long drag off the of the cigarette and felt my nicotine addiction coming to a calm after not having it for so long.
"Oh yeah" I said as the smoke came out of my mouth.
"I might as well ask you first, Brian and Johnny already said yes but I need to know from the new mom" Matt said.
"Something tells me it's about a tour" I said.
"Yeah" Matt said. I finished my cigarette.
"How long would it be" I asked.
"Not that long" Matt said.
"Would Zacky and I be able to bring Lia" I asked.
"Of course" Matt chuckled.
"Then I'll discuss it with Zacky and see what he thinks, that way there Sophie and Ethan can spend some more time with Frank" I said.

"Oh yeah, for some reason Brian has been talking to him a lot lately about you" Matt said.
"What you do you mean" I asked.
"I think Frank is planning another trip here to win you back" Matt said.
"Can't he understand I love Zacky, sure I let him kiss me once but I pushed him away" I said. Matt's mouth dropped.
"You kissed him" Matt said.
"Well he kissed me after we found out that Lia was Zacky's" I said.
"Wow" Matt said.
"I know, you can not tell any one this" I said to him.
"You have my word" Matt said hugging me. I heard Jacob, Icky and Majesty barking.

"Icky, Jacob Majesty shh" I heard Zacky say, "babe where are you."
"Outside with Matt" I said lighting up another Cigarette.
"Have you seen my smokes" Zacky asked me.
"Yeah I have" Matt said laughing.
"Where are they" Zacky asked walking outside and seeing me with one in my mouth.
"I was wondering when you were going to attack them" Zacky said pulling one out and taking the lighter from my hand.

"It's her second one since we been here" Matt said as Zacky picked me up and set me on his lap.
"Damn babe" Zacky said chuckling.
"I needed nicotine damn it" I said.
"So what are you doing here" Zacky asked.
"Well we want to go on a short tour and before you ask you can bring Lia. I'm sure the fans would love to meet her in person" Matt said.
"If it's alright with Stacie then it's fine with me" Zacky said.
"Yes, I can finally sit behind the drums again and sing some songs" I said laughing. Zacky and Matt shook their heads and then Lia started crying so I put out my cigarette and ran upstairs. She was awake and crying.

"Morning sleepy head" I said picking her up and carrying her downstairs which she stopped crying.
"Now if Val and I have kids, I hope it's as good as Lia" Matt said looking at her as she just looked at all of us with some drool going down her face which Zacky wiped away.
♠ ♠ ♠
i have no idea how i'm gonna do this layout