Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

Death

Yawning I woke up and saw Aiden grinning at me.

"Lets go!" He yelled and scooped up into his arms only to throw me into the bathroom.

Quickly taking a shower and brushing my teeth I walked out wearing a pair of shorts and a black tank top.

"MACY!" Aiden shouted his voice filled with panic. My heart thudded in my chest as I ran down the halls bare foot. The carpet was digging into my feet as I ran.

I entered the main hall to see Aiden holding Ian tightly as Emily lay on the ground, lifeless.

Aiden and Max held Ian back now as he growled and tried to get Emily. Sam hugged Emily and spoke about being okay and staying alive.

"WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON!?" I yelled and tears welled up in my eyes.

Aidens parents entered and tried to calm Ian down. They were shouting something about 'not surviving'.

Ian's hands were laced with red blood. Realization suddenly dawned on me as I ran towards Emily. Ian tried to kill her. I was crying and sobbing as I held Emily. Please, Please don't leave me.

Emily's heart slowly faded to a small thud. Then like it happens in the movies everything went silent as we heard Emily's last breathe and last heart beat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooooooo................