Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

Ian's Death

I sobbed loudly as people entered and carried Emily’s fragile body. Aiden held me as I cried and fought to reach Emily.

She was my best friend! She stayed with me through thick and thin! She was only 17!

As Aiden carried me to our bedroom he murmured something about losing control. I was knocked out because of the major head ache.
************
I’ve lost both my parents. I’ve lost my best friend. My best friend is being forced to marry me. My best friend just died. I cant cry because all my tears have run dry.
How much more can I handle?

I miss my parents, my old best friend, my be deceased best friend.
I have to marry my ex-best friend.
I’m tired of all the things going.

Will people miss me if I leave?
************

“Macy has to know!” I heard Aiden whisper.

“Its too much for her!” Someone else whispered back. Is it Sam?

“Emily was her best friend! he cant stay in the dark!” Aiden whispered harshly and the room became quiet.

“Fine. You tell her as we stay here.” Sam said quietly.

My eyes fluttered open and everything became still. They all stared at me in pain. Everyone. Aiden, Sam, Max. Ian was no where to be seen.

“Whats going on? How did she die?” My heart pounded in my chest.

“Ian lost control.” Everyone whispered.

“WHY!? HOW!? WHAT DID HE DO!?” I shouted, desperate to get the answers out. The whole room blurred, blood pounded in my ear, and my heart thudded frantically.

“Well, Ian’s a demon. So, he was having trouble controlling his powers. His brother was gonna take over if he didn’t have control over himself. Ian’s brother,Charlie, was gonna be a great king. Everyone knew that. But, Ian wanted to be king. The idiot started playing with his powers. Emily entered and he became angry cause he couldn’t concentrate.” Max whispered and his throat clogged.

Then Emily began” He controlled fire and earth. All the elements. The earth ended up being the tiles on the floor.” She started sobbing and Max held her.

Then Aiden finished”The tile hit her straight in the chest ripping her chest open slightly. She died because she lost oxygen and blood. Ian tried to save her but he couldn’t. He locked him self up in the room. He wants to die with her.” Aiden caught me as I fell of the bed.

Ian killed Emily. But by accident. I lost my best friend in an accident.

Aiden shot out of the room and Max followed out of no where. Sam and I rushed out the door and heard them sobbing loudly. Running up next to the Ian’s body laid sprawled on the rug covered floor.

I lost my best friend yesterday.

Aiden lost his today.
♠ ♠ ♠
No ones commenting <3
Comments=Updates