Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

Someone

“A Ball!?” I shouted and threw my hands into the air.

“Yes. You have to meet Aiden’s grandparents.” His mom stated and I groaned.

“Good! Get ready for dance classes! You have 2 weeks to perfect your dancing.” She giggled and went back to talking about the ball.

I glared at Aiden and he grinned sheepishly.

“You knew.” I accused him and his grin became bigger.

“Well,You have to meet my grandparents someday.”

“Yeah, But what if they hate me!?” I said anxiously.

His eyes softened and he smiled softly. “If they hate you, we’ll run away together.” He whispered and hugged me.

“Where?” I whispered into his shirt.

“Into the woods.” He mumbled and pressed his nose into my hair.

“Why?”

“Because, The woods are amazing and romantic.” He stated and I laughed.

“Awe! Kodak moment!” Sam squealed and Ian laughed.

I blushed and Aiden chuckled. “I can actually feel you heating up!” He exclaimed.

“That’s what she said.” Ian said and Sam hit him.

“Ass wipe.” She stated and grinned at us.

“So Macy! We have to choose your dress!” His mom squealed, ignoring Sam and Ian.

“All I know it has to be a shade of blue and it has to be long.” I stated and she smiled.

“We’ll go shopping tomorrow.” She nodded, closing the agreement.

“Oh, and Aiden?” She glanced at Aiden, who was still holding me.

“Yeah?”

“Your paying for her dress, heels, necklace, earrings, and basically everything she wants.” She said and I giggled at his shocked face.

“You cheap ass.”
“Fine.” He chuckled as he stared at me.

“I'm tired.” I skipped out of his hold and ran up the steps and into our room.

As I laid down, A slight tapping came from our balcony. A shiver ran up my back as I turned towards the glass doors.

A black figure stood behind the doors and I gasped slightly.

“Who’s there?” I whispered and slowly walked towards the doors.

They suddenly opened and someone grabbed me, enveloping me in a hug hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to get this out! So! I made a new story! Its called His Violet Eyes!
Wanna read it? Read it here!
His Violet Eyes