Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

Personal Assistant

I gasped in pain as their arms tightened around my neck.

“Oh Macy!” She cried.

I gasped for breathe and her grip loosened. “Sorry! It’s just that I’m so happy to meet you!” She cried.

“Who the hell are you?” Aiden snapped from the doorway, but when the girl stepped into the light, his eyes bulged out of his head.

“Valentine?” He said eagerly and she nodded happily.

“Wait! What’s going on here?” I asked angrily and the woman turned towards me.

She was your average 35 years old. A few wrinkles, friendly looking, amazing red hair, red lips, and eyeliner.

“I’m Valentine, and Macy, I am your personal assistant, wedding planner, and helper in need.” She explained and Aiden smiled.

I raised a brow at her. “I’m basically your fairy god mother...Who’s a vampire.” She grinned when I suddenly looked calm.

“So, what are you gonna do?” Aiden asked and plopped down on the bed.

“Get off the bed! A lady is in the room and your all calm about things!? Stand up, stand straight, and look mature.” She snapped and he popped into a “mature” stance.

I laughed and grinned at her. “I like you.” I smiled and she giggled.

“Why thank you. Okay! So tomorrow we go dress shopping for the ball.” She laughed at my grimace.

“It’s not gonna be bad! I know this place that sells the perfect dresses!” She skipped out and I turned to Aiden who looked relieved.

“Personal assistant?” I raised a brow at him.

“Every soon to be Queen has one.” He shrugged and entered the bathroom.

“She’s really nice!” I shouted through the door.

“I know!” He chuckled.

I fell down onto the bed and sighed.

Soon to be Queen huh?

How the hell is this marriage gonna be good?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh! It's so short!B
But, I PROMISE the next one is gonna be better! ;D
I Love you Guys <3