Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

Arrange Marriage

I walked through the cool grass of my yard and remembered what happened in the cafeteria. We just stood there staring at each other until his girl friend gave him a kiss on the lips.

I was disgusted! I still remembered what was in his beautiful eyes held though. Sadness. Just sadness. Why? He was the hot, popular quarterback now and I was his loser ex-best friend. Why does he care anyways? I angrily pushed open the door to my house and stepped into the warmth. The first thing I noticed was a dark haired boy sitting on the couch with another woman and a man.

My “parents” faced them and me. Why did I add the air quotes around parents? It’s because they aren’t my parents. No, I’m not living with some random molesters. My parents died when I was 10 and left me in a foster home. Where I met my current parents who I love. But not as much as my real parents. My “mom” looked at me and grinned making the guests turn around.
Aid en and his parents were sitting on my couch.

“Hi?” I stood there awkwardly while Aid en stared at me his eyes gleaming. He had been my best friend ever since I moved in next door.
Now, I heard he has a big house and everything.

“Sweetie, we have to tell you something.” My dad added quietly. I sat down next to my mom and she held my hand in hers tightly. I ignored Aid en’s stare and looked down at my black converses.

“Before we start, Macy you look beautiful.” Aiden’s mom, Beth, smiled at me and I smiled back.

“So, before you were born I and Luis were your parent’s best friends. So, when we found out me and your mom was pregnant we set up a marriage. An arrange marriage…Between you and Aid en. A few years after you were born we lost contact. We found out your parents died and you lived right next door to us. We were thrilled! The marriage will happen but your parents won’t be there. But, Jen and Alex thought the marriage was a good idea but weren't sure because they wanted you to marry someone you love. But when we saw how you and Aid en got along we thought why not? Your parents wish will be fulfilled, we would love you to join our family, and it’s a great idea. Please, sweetie don’t e mad your parents wanted it to happen. We all did.” Beth finished and I sat frozen while Jen, my foster mom, cried and Alex, my foster dad, held her.

I nodded slightly and my eyes met Aid en’s. There was sadness but also happiness.

“You have to pack up you will be living in our house until you guys are married.” I sighed and slowly walked up the stairs.

My parents wanted this, my parents wanted this. I told my self over and over until I had packed my belongings. Aiden walked in and silently picked up all 3 bags carrying them without any signs of pain. Wow I sighed and followed him into the black limousine. We sat across from each other our knees almost touching. That’s how cramped the car was. I stared out the window and texted Emily and Sam.

Telling them how I wont be able to fall in love, how I wont have kids with the one I love, how I will never be happy.

But, maybe I could fall in love….

Maybe I’m already in love…with Aiden.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys! I didn't have Internet! But ill try and post every Saturday!