Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

Not Again

“Macy?” Aiden’s soft voice rang through my ears and I groaned.

“What?” I whispered as my throat tightened in pain. I couldn’t feel my ankle and my ribs were throbbing.

“Aiden?” I whispered.

“Yeah?”

“What happened to me?” I groaned and he sighed.

“Val’s look alike attacked you and you broke your ankle. Your chest is bruised but everything else is fine.” He sighed sadly.

“What happened to the vampire?” I said softly as a maid rushed in and handed me water and my medicines.

“She’s being sentenced to death.” He stated calmly and I choked on the water.

“Damn. That’s harsh.” I whispered and he laughed.

“She almost killed you.”

“I know. But that’s a horrible way to punish someone.” I mumbled and stared out the door.

“Macy!” Sam squealed and ran towards me.

“Aiden!” She whined when he held her back.

“You’ll hurt her.” He stated calmly and Sam grumbled.

I laughed at her face.

“Quiet! What happened though!? You went all Ninja Bitch on her ass!” Sam exclaimed and I laughed.

“Ninja Bitch?” Max said as he sat down opposite of where they were sitting.

Everything suddenly went quiet and sweat started forming on my neck. It felt as if something was coming towards me.

Just like in those movies, the door flew open and someone suddenly grabbed onto my neck.

People around me started freaking out and before they could do anything, I was out, again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn, what happened?
Lmfao, did you like it? Cause I didn't!
I Love You <3