Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

Phone Call

I stared hard into the water as Sam poked the turtle.

"Sam leave him alone." I sighed and she growled.

"That's it! I'm calling Max." She said angrily.

"I'm coming." We got up and walked into the kitchen. Aiden's parents were asleep and Val was cooking.

Sam dialed the number and we held our breathes. It kept ringing,but no response.

Sam shut it off, then dialed again. No luck.

"Fuckin hell! Just pick up Max!" She shouted into the phoe and broke down.

Tears streamed my face as I stared at her. The once strong, heard-headed Sam was now breaking down.

We continued crying until the phone rang. We all froze and stared at each other. Shaking, Sam picked it up and held her breathe as she listened to the other end.

"Sam? Baby?" Max's voice was in a whisper.

"Y-yeah." She whispered and Max laughed quietly.

"Where are you?" She cried.

"We're coming. Just look out the window."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short :/
It's hard to type on a phone -.-
I'll try and update but it's hard! My Mom's not buying me a laptop since she wants two. One for me n my brother. I mean I need one to work! What is a suspended from summer school 12 year old gonna do on a laptop!?
Whatever. Check out this Contest which is by Fashion Of His Love. I'll send out the link or you can find her lyrical contest. It's where you choose an artist, one of their songs, and write a song about one line in the song. I'm helping to judge! So, if your interested just message me!
Oh, and I Love You guys <3