Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

Back Home

“Really?” I asked softly and he nodded, smiling.

“Let’s go swimming. Since, we’re at the beach, why not have some fun?” He grinned and shouted for Sam and Max to change into their swimming clothes.

I crawled out of the bed, and walked towards the suite case that was for me. Looking through the piles of clothes I found a black tankini(a two piece bathing suit that has a tank top and bikini bottom.) I walked to the bathroom, closed the door, and changed into it. Next, I shaved my legs and smoothed on sun screen on me.

As I walked out to the water, Aiden popped up behind me. I gasped as I lost the warm feeling of the sand and felt the cold salty feeling of the water. I screamed as I swam the shore line. “Ass hole! You could have given me a warning!” I shouted at him as Sam and Max laughed.

“You knew I was gonna do that!” He laughed and I glared at him. “Ugh! Now I’m all wet!” I growled. “Macy! We’re on the beach! You’re suppose to be wet.” Sam giggled and I scowled playfully.

“Really? Sammy come here.” I said sweetly and stunned, she slowly walked over to me. I circled her as if I was ready to attack if she moved. Once, I was behind her I pushed her into the water. I cracked up at her expression. “Macy! I’m all wet now!” She whined as she came out the water.

“Sam! We’re on the beach! You’re suppose to be wet!” I mimicked her and she growled. That’s when I started running and she started chasing me. It felt so good to be able to run on the beach, the warm sand running over your feet, the warm air flying through your hair.

I felt Aiden pick me form behind and I kicked and squealed. “Let go! She’s gonna kill me!” I giggled and he laughed.

“You bet I am!” Sam yelled as she struggled against Max’s hold. I laughed and stuck my tounge out at her. She stuck hers out too and I laughed. “Can you put me down now?” I asked innocently and he shook his head.

Pushing me over his shoulder, he started to run towards the water. “No! No! No! You bitch! Put me down! Now!” I screamed at him and he decided to run faster. I looked up just in time to see Sam already in the water.

I screamed as I felt the water hit me. “Aiden!” I screamed as I clung to him. “I swear to my word if you let me go I’m gonna kick you where the sun don’t shine!” I threatened and he laughed as he swam us towards the sand. I kicked him away, once we were close to the line. I swam there as quickly as I could. But, Aiden being a vampire, caught my ankle and pushed me close to him.

I suddenly forgot about the cold water, and realized the warmth his body was giving me. “Are you cold?” He whispered against my ear. I shivered and shook my head.

“GUYS!? COME ON! THE HELOCOPTERS HERE! WE’RE GOING HOME!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Di you guys think we're moving too fast or too slow in the story? I'm on the 28th chapter and I don't want this story to move too slow. They still need senior year and their wedding! That means like more than 50 chapters and I don't want it to drag on :/