Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

Jump

We glanced at each other and ran towards the glass doors. “What?” I gasped for air and Aiden laughed.

“The guards checked every inch of the mansion and forest, there are no signs of intruders. They also put the spell on the house so it will be kind of hard for you guys to see it.” Val winked at Aiden and Max, they laughed and I rolled my eyes.

“Where are Mom and Dad?” Aiden asked and Val shrugged. “They went ahead of us. The copter is gonna come in a few minutes so hurry up and get changed!” She said quickly and we ran towards our rooms.

I changed into a pair of skinny jeans, a nerd t-shirt and converses. I met up with Sam in the hallway and we dragged out suit cases to the living room.

“The copters a few miles away.” Aiden smiled and I grinned.

We dragged out suit cases out onto the porch and the copter landed slowly. The air was filled with sand and a few droplets of water. I coughed as I climbed in the small space.

When we settled down, We were lifted up in the air and I sighed happily. “What do we do when we get home?” Sam asked quietly as she laid in Max’s lap.

“We can watch a movie, play games, sleep, eat, cook.” Max suggested and I rolled my eyes.

“Cook,Eat? Really? Your that hungry?” I raised a brow and Sam laughed.

“Hey! I said some other things too!” He sounded offended and I rolled my eyes again.

“What ever you guys do, just don’t look out any windows and stay inside. Wanna go for a swim? Go in the indoor pool, wanna play volleyball, do it in the indoor gym.” Val said seriously and Aiden agreed with her.

“We need to show them that no one is there in that invisible space.” Aiden said.

“But they came in the mansion once, they know where it is. They will also hear the copter, our voices, our heart beats.” I pointed out and they nodded.

“They are stupid idiots, they only saw the mansion, not its surroundings. They don’t know if its by a large tree or small bushes. Everything that is connected with the house or shows signs of life is invisible or cut off. We will be able to communicate with the outside world, but we can’t physically go out side. As for our noises, they don’t know that the walls are sound proof.” Aiden explained and we nodded.

“How are we gonna go without being seen?” Sam asked quietly and I glanced at Aiden.

“We’re gonna be dropped in this small space that only Val,Mom,Dad and I know about. Val’s other gift is invisibility and she will throw a force around us. Sam hold onto Max, Macy hold onto me and you two won’t get hurt when we go through the space or when we fall.” Aiden explained and I shivered at the thought of jumping out an helicopter.

When it was time for us to jump, I looked around and nothing was there. “Aiden?” I whispered as I held onto him tightly.

“We’re all right here. On a count of three, we will jump. No screaming.” Val whispered and I felt her hug me and then I felt Sam’s hand on my back. I smiled, like a group hug.

“Will we be able to fit if we jump like this?” Sam whispered and Val nodded.

“The hole is big enough for us. No one can see it cause once we go through, it closes up.” She said and we nodded.

“One.”

Oh dear.

“Two.”

Crap.

“Three.”

Oh,Crap I’m gonna die.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

THIS was made by Bernadette;! Isnt it pretty!? I'm sorry if its huge, its for To Write Love On Her Arms. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just ask. I'm really proud of her for doing this, it looks fantastic!