Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

Proposition

*Read authors note.*

I shot up from the carpeted ground and glared at Aiden. “Never again!” I growled pointing a finger at him.

He laughed and grabbed my finger in a swift motion. “It wasn’t that bad.” He whispered and kissed the tip of my finger. I shivered and rolled my eyes.

“Ugh! Get a room!” Max yelled from across the room and I rolled my eyes.

“Look who’s talking Max!” Aiden shouted back and I laughed. Sam was squeezing the hell out of Max.

“So,Val. What do we do now?” Sam asked Val and she laughed. “What I told you guys to do before we jumped.”

Sam nodded and dragged Max out the room, Aiden,Val, and I followed them to the kitchen.

A few days passed in eased since it was too hot to go anywhere. “Aiden?” I whispered and he groaned.

“What?” He whispered back and I smiled.

“When can we go out?” I asked and shrugged. “When my parents say its okay.” He whispered and pulled me into his embrace.

“Come on! It’s like 11 a.m wake up!” I pushed him slightly and he pulled him self up. I laughed at his angry expression.

“I call bathroom!” I yelled as I ran towards the door. “Nope!” He caught me and threw me onto the bed. I growled and ran towards the bathroom but he was already closing the door.

“Asshole.” I muttered and he laughed. Skipping towards my closet, I pulled the door open and grabbed a random outfit, changing into it quickly, I walked back out.

“Finally!” I huffed and he laughed as he came out the bathroom. Doing what I need to do, I came out the bathroom to see Aiden already out the door.

“”Thank you for waiting for me!” I yelled sarcastically and he laughed as I ran towards him. “You should get into shape.” He poked my side and I slapped his hand away.

“Quiet.” I muttered and the trip to the kitchen was a quiet one. As we sat down, Aiden’s parents came in looking excited and nervous.

I glanced at Val and then Aiden then Sam and Max and they all held the same expression as me. Disgust.

“Did you guys um have...”Val trailed off and his Mom laughed. “No! We have a proposition from the Mords.”
Aiden and I froze, not wanting to hear the news. “What is it?” Val said slowly and I nodded.

“It’s about Macy and Aiden’s marriage. The Mords have said that they will stop attacking the humans and will be in peace with the rest of the clans if and only if Aiden and Macy get married quickly enough. They know the marriage is next year but they don’t want to wait that long. Mostly because you guys have school and graduation.” His Dad said and I froze.

“Marriage?” I whispered and Aiden glanced at me.

“When will the wedding take place?” Aiden asked quickly and his Mom grinned.

“We were thinking this December since it’s Christmas and the whole family would be able to come here. The date could be the 27th after Christmas and before New Years.” His Mom giggled and I smiled. If Aiden and I get married, this whole thing would be over, no wars or anything.

“Macy? What do you think?” Aiden asked nervously.

“I’m fine with it. If we get married then the Mords will have to stop whatever bad thing they are doing and the clans would be in peace. But don’t you think there might be a catch to this?” I asked innocently and his parents looked shocked.

His Dad smiled. “So the wedding will be on December 27th! School will be held by a tutor,I’m sorry if you don’t like this. There isn’t a catch, because if there is then the Mords will be breaking their promises of peace and they all will die if anything bad happens.” He explained and we nodded.

“I’m actually up for a tutor. I’m sure my parents don’t mind and it will be better if you guys talk to them. It’s like I’m living here anyways.” Sam shrugged and everyone laughed.

“So!” His mom clapped her hands to get everyones attention. “Should I send out everything about the wedding, what we’ll need, the date today? We will do the invites and people we’re inviting tomorrow.” She explained and I nodded and Aiden winked at me. I rolled my eyes.

Can’t wait for the wedding.
♠ ♠ ♠
30th chapter! Oh yeah! Can you believe I started this thing a year a ago? I can't either :D
I only brought the marriage earlier because I want to end this story as quickly as possible so I can concentrate on the other stories.

Why don't you check out my new story!? Insecure Girl. Please? ^.^