Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

This Is It.

This is it.

I knew there was no going back. I knew that once I stepped on that isle, there was no way to get out of it. December 21st, 2011. That was my wedding day.

The biggest wedding that was being held that year and honestly, it was crazy. Girls were running around, trying to get everything in order. People were pushing me back and forth between rooms, trying to get my hair and makeup done.

I was tired of having my hair pulled and my face prodded with. I just wanted to walk down that isle and get married to Aiden. I didn’t give a damn about how my hair smelled like burnt octopus or that it felt like make up was being thrown on my face.

I knew Aiden loved me no matter what. Maybe that’s what led me to actually go through these months. Sam and Val grabbed me once my hair and makeup was done. not even letting me look in the mirror. They rid me of the robe I was wearing so I was only in my underwear and garter crap thing.

They took their time with the dress and putting it on me. I never thought about who would be dressing me as I got ready to get married. Anyways, Aiden’s love. Gosh, his love was so strong it was unbelievable we’re still together.

I mean, when Emily and Ian died, our worlds felt as they were being pulled apart by tweezers, slowly and painfully. Then the accident and me forgetting about him. And then the vampires attack on us.

Who knew the people who attacked us were attending our wedding? Who knew, huh? There are so many “Who Knew” questions. It’s crazy how far your life can go and how much you can achieve in a short span of time.

I felt the cool silk of the dress touch me and I breathed softly. The anticipation was so strong! I just couldn’t wait!

I was pushed in the next room where my heels were placed on my now soft feet, Liv carefully tied the heels straps so it wouldn’t fall. Tina fixed my hair once more and grinned at me, her eyes sparkling with happiness.

One hour after another I was pushed somewhere else, people came and went. My family visited me, tears streaming down their faces, happy that I was getting married. It was a blur though. I just wanted to see Aiden.

They wouldn’t let me see him for days on end because of the wedding. They were all too busy getting things together. What does that have to do with keeping the couples apart? That I will never know.

When the grandfather clock chimed in the main hall, I took a deep breathe and my Dad wrapped his arms around me. I tightened my grip on his arm and he kissed the top of my head. The doors were pushed open and down skipped the flower girls, their dresses twirling slightly.

I stepped onto the red carpet, my mind unaware of the hundreds of eyes watching me. I was only looking at one pair. And they belonged to Aiden.

Once I reached him, he grabbed my hand from my Dad’s and I smiled softly.

This is it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gosh, guys. One more chapter! Has anyone noticed a change in my writing? I have...Anyways! I would love it if you guys could check out some of my new stories, such as:

Different
His Assassinated Heart.

Yeah. I have so many more and you can check 'em out if you want...