Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

I Love you

Nothing to do! Aiden left for his football game and I'm stuck in this mansion! Its the first day of summer and I'm a nerd stuck at home. Enough complaining! The year was hell. We spent after school sneaking to the car and stopping two blocks away from school. Which meant I had to walk. Everyday it felt as if I fell in love with him more and more. Until the day came when his girlfriend Ann came over. I had to hide in the guest room going through torture as they had sex. The worst part was that she started talking about me! Aiden sat there and listened to her. My heart tore apart and I felt like crying but I didn't.

"Aloha!" Emily screamed and hugged me out of nowhere. Emily and Sam were allowed over and they're parents allowed them to stay for the summer.

"Fail." I rolled my eyes and she smacked me.

"It looks like I'm the normal one here." Sam sighed dramatically and sat down.

"Double fail." We screamed and lunged at her tearing a few pieces of hair of her head.

"Movie time!" Emily screamed and ran into the movie room.

"Jersey shore bitches!" Emily screamed and put the DVD into the thingy before we even had a say in it.
After two hours of drunk assholes, fist pumping, and a whole lot of tequila the show ended.

"That was TORTURE!" I exclaimed and leaned back.
"Your exaggerating!" Emily rolled her eyes and in that instant her face changed.
"That was a big word!" She jumped up and down her hair falling over her face.

"Godzilla." I rolled my eyes.

"NOO! Godzilla's green! Dumb bitches!" She yelled.

"Says the blonde." Sam yelled and we fell over laughing.

"Damn that's hot!" We heard laughter.

We turned to see Aiden and his best friends Ian and Max.

"Perv." Emily glared at Ian.

"I'm the perv?" He asked mockingly.

"Yes."

"Really? Then why are you checking me out?" He smirked when Emily blushed.

I see love blossoming.

"Lets see Titanic?" Sam asked breaking the awkward silence.

We nodded and the guys sat down.

Once Jack had died I fell asleep on Aiden's shoulder.

I felt someone pick me up and i opened my eyes slightly to see Aiden's face.
"Its okay we're almost there." He murmured.

I looked away and he raised his eyebrow.
"What?" He asked innocently.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked when I didn't reply.

"No." I yawned once he set me down on the bed.

"Yes you are. Your mad at me for not defending you when Ann started talking shit." He said.

"If you knew the answer why'd you ask me?" I asked.

"I was only confirming you don't have to be so mean." He said childishly.

"Macy. I know your mad and i don't want you to be mad at me."

"Whatever." I turned around onto my side.
When i closed my eyes I thought i heard him say "I love you." I guess i heard wrong.

Please god please I hope i didn't hear wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its been so long! I guess im gonna add a new story? If you want me to comment and help me chose a title? But if you want to help message me? Please? It'll mean the world to me!