Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

Only For You

Waking up in the same position as always I got up and pushed Aiden off the bed.

"Fucking hell!" He screamed and got up, glaring at me.

"Macy, You have 3 seconds to run." He growled, a low but sexy rumble in his chest.

I screamed and shot out the door. Running around in circles Aiden finally caught up to me. Carrying me on his shoulders he strolled outside and in front of the pool.

"Aiden?" I squeaked.

"Yes?" He had a sexy grin on his face.

"You wouldn't." I threatened.

"And why wouldn't I?"

"Because you love your best friend?" I gave him a small grin.

"Nope." He popped the 'p'.

Thats when I was suddenly air born and was thrown into the pool.
Screaming and wet I came out the pool to see Aiden laughing his sexy ass off.

"Bastard!" I yelled and chased him until I was tired.

"You really need to get in shape." He smirked.

"Like you?" My voice took on a sarcastic tone even if I was out of breathe.

"Yes! How can you ignore these?" He flexed his muscles and I had to say he was pretty built.

"What the fuck is up with all the screaming!?" Emily's voice came.

"Macy wanted to take a dip in the pool." Aiden pointed to me.

"Did not! You threw me in!" We kept bickering until Sam, Max, and Ian walked outside.

Sam and Ian glanced at each other every second and every time they got caught looking they blushed even harder.

"You guys should go out." Emily had to speak her mind... and mine.

They blushed harder and Sam nearly ran inside.

Laughing we all went back in and the maid yelled at me for making a mess.

I went upstairs to our room took a bathe, brushed my teeth, dried my hair, and pulled on a pair of shorts and a tank.

Aiden entered and without saying anything, carried me out the door and into the kicthen with me protesting every second.

"I mean how can guys be gay and STILL like girls?" I complained and Aiden threw a pancake at me which I picked up and threw at Sam's red face.

"Macy, Its called being Bi." Aiden muttered.

"Oh...How can masturbate even when they have a small penis?" Everyone bursted out laughing at my question and at Aiden's pissed off face.

"I don't know! They could use dildos!" Aiden shot back at me.

"Oh! So why cant we have a sexy guy president?"

He glared at me and picked me up again to seat me down on the island.

"Just sit down and shove food down your throat. Okay?" He asked me like I was stupid.

"Technically, you cant SHOVE food down your throat. You could choke if you do."
Everyone in the room bursted out laughing even Aiden. We quickly ate, wanting to go outside.

We all filed out but back in due to the summer heat.

Us girls went into the theatre while the guys went into the game room.

"I wanna go out with him!" Sam sighed sadly.

"So why don't you?" Emily questioned her knowing exactly who Sam was talking about.

"Because!" Sam whined.

"Because why?" I asked her and sat down on the floor.

"He's so different! And so cute, funny, relaxing but energetic."

Me and Emily glanced at each other and secretly smiled at each other, Knowing what both of us had to do we got to work.

Emily distracted Sam with the new movies while I ran out, just to collied with Aiden.

"Guess what!?" We whispered and heard Sam question who was outside. Aiden pulled and the pushed me to the wall, silencing me.

Once Sam was distracted Aiden and me came up with a plan for Ian and Sam.

Grinning I walked inside. "Sammy?" I asked.

"What?"

"You wanna go to dinner?" Emily finished my answer, knowing what the plan was immedietly.
Once we were done with her make up we went dress hunting in my oversized closet.

Picking out a black, knee length dress we forced it on her.
In all she looked gorgeous!

"When are you guys gonna get dressed?" Sam asked as we walked down the steps.

"We aren't."

"Then who am I gonna go with."

"Um,that would be me." Ian smiled shyly. Dressed in a pair of black jeans and a plaid blue shirt Ian looked amazing.

Sam blushed and Ian extended his hand out to her. Once they were gone we celebrated with a bunch of popcorn, and a scary movie.

After two hours of screaming and laughing we were worn out.

"What do you think they're doing?" I wondered and Aiden shrugged.

"Probably walking down the beach." Max answered holding Emily in his arms.

"Really!?"

"Yep." Max replied.

"No way! Thats been her dream since like forever!" Emily grinned.

"Who's idea was it anyway?" I inquired.

"Mine." Aiden raised his hand.

"Damn who knew you were romantic?" I remarked and laid down next to him on the bigger sofa.
Falling asleep I heard Aiden muttered

"Only for you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Been a long time right :D
New story is being thought of right now so keep checking my profile 2 see if it came.