Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

Vampires...

I groaned and turned over only to slap Aiden across the face. I gasped and shot across the room. He woke up and growled at me.

"Why did you do that?" He glared at me.

"Because...I missed you?" I squeaked.

"Thats why you slapped me?" He growled and pounced on me.
I suddenly crashed to the floor with him on top.

Struggling to get free someone opened the door and squealed. I stared at Laura,Aidens mom, who was grinning crazily.

Suddenly realizing the position we were in I pushed Aiden off who smirked at me and pulled me up, only to wrap his arm around my waist.

"Aiden Macy we are going shopping! But if you guys are too busy then..." She trailed off and smirked.

"Uh no! I'll get dressed and come down in a few minutes." I mumbled and pulled away from Aidens hold, unwillingly.

Getting out a few minutes later I was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, a bright blue tank top and a pair of black flats.

I walked down the steps and remembered how good it felt when Aiden held me close to him.
"Finally woman!" Emily exclaimed.

As we walked through the mall every girl there giggled every time he looked at them. My heart swelled with grief every time someone asked him his name and number. Emily and Max went off and Ian and Sam were kissing in some store. Laura and Luis walked out when they got a call from work.

"Macy?" My head snapped up when Aidens voice rang through my head. My head snapped up to meet his beautiful blue gaze.

"Yeah?"

"We have to go ring shopping." He mumbled.

Getting up I walked to the nearest Jewelery store, Which was packed with young girls who showed a bit too much cleavage.

Looking around me eyes met a beautiful ring. In the middle was a dark blue diamond and next to it were clear diamonds equally beautiful. I looked at the price tag and nearly had a heart attack. It was 1,900 bucks! There's no way Aiden would buy something so expensive for me. I sighed and walked out the store not even waiting for Aiden.

A few minutes later Aiden was running after me.

"Whats wrong? Did you find any thing you liked?"

"Nope." I lied and walked over to Ian, Emily, Max and Sam.

They were all together now. Ian and Sam.
Emily and Max.
Me and Aiden.

Scratch that me and Aiden are forced to be together.
Once we were all done we walked out to meet more girls in slutty so called clothes.

Entering the house I found Luis, Laura, my parents waiting for us.

"We need to talk."

Are they canceling the marriage!? Am I gonna be a loner again and is Aiden gonna marry a blonde girl and have ten kids with her?

"Aiden, Ian and Max aren't human." I gasped.

"Aidens a vampire. Ian's a demon and Max is a werewolf." I suddenly passed out knowing they weren't joking and remembering all the times that proved Aiden was a vampire.

Especially the fast speed, the strength, and the coldness of his skin.

Im getting married to him.

My life is screwed.

Cross that my life is bitten. (Why the fuck am I cracking a bad joke at this time!?)
♠ ♠ ♠
OK! So Ive noticed that my first chapter had 10 views then as the chapters go up the reader go down.
So, guys I need you to tell others of my story if you can cause then I'll be forced to stop writing.
</3

http://www.aclutx70th.com/tag/blue-diamond-rings/ --------The ring