Status: Im working on it, first few chapters will take a little bit. Comment and subscribe.

The Heart Knows No Reason

Damn That Boy He`s Nothing But Trouble

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"

'What the fuck?' I thought as I heard someone shouting "BEEP" again and again into my ear. What the fuck is wrong with people? Im sleeping and someone decides that they wanna pretend to be my alarm clock. I growled, yes growled, and rolled over so I was hiding my face in a pillow.

The noise started again, but this time it was closer to my ear, so close I could feel hot breath hitting my ear lobe making me shudder. Why can`t I ever be left alone? The voice got continuously louder making my head throb, the pain surging through my skull.

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to block out the voice. What felt like hours, but was only seconds later, I had enough.

I opened my eyes slowly and lifted my head form the pillow before turning my head to face whoever it is only to end up slamming my head against theirs. I moaned in pain as my hands flew up to my head.

I heard the other person curse and I looked up slowly, I felt liquid dripping down my chin and my hand went over my chin before bringing my finger tips in front of my eyes. Blood. Someone busted my lip. What the fuck.

I closed my eyes tightly and took a deep breath. "I suggest you hurry up and bring a towel in here so I can clean this up", I said slowly, venom laced in my words.

I felt weight being lifted off my bed and I sighed before laying down and opening my eyes again.

What a nice start to the morning, a head ache, a busted lip, and morning wake-up call from none other than Zachary Skylar Williams.

I wonder how the rest of the day will be. Can`t wait to find out (note sarcasm).

I heard footsteps and turned to see Zach walking over to my bed with not only a towel but a bottle of tylenol and and glass of water. The devils wearing a halo.

As he sat on my bed the springs creaked and I groaned in pain at the noise.

Zach silently handed my the pills and the glass of water as I sat up and I mumbled a thank you.

As I drank the water I noticed him staring at me and I looked down quickly.

After I finished with the pills I set the glass down and looked at him. "So my dear Zachary, why did you feel the need to wake me up in such a manner?" I asked before wincing from the pain in my lip.

Zach shrugged before handing me the towel, "I figured you slept enough" he said simply.

I rolled my eyes, "What time is it?" I asked.

He looked at his watch before telling me is was 2 p.m.

Fuck. Shit. Damn.

I had ten minutes before I was due for work.

"AND WHY THE FUCK DIDNT MY BROTHER WAKE ME?!?!?!?!" I asked, well screamed, but you get the point. Zach visually flinched back at my voice. "He thought it would be funny?" He said, but it sounded more like a question.

If looks could kill he`d be the deadest motherfucker alive right now.

"Get. Out." I said. He complied by flicking my nose and saying, "You`re not the boss of me".

Have you ever had one of those out of body experiences where you see what your doing but it doesn't seems like your doing it? Well that`s what happened to me.

The next thing I know my hand flew up and I slapped him. Hard. Zach didn't seem to register what I did until I had locked myself in the bathroom. I could hear the pounding as I undressed and got in the shower.

**********I`m going to spare you the shower scene.*************

After I wrapped the towel around my body and stepped out of the shower I heard Zach shut my door laughing. What the fuck was he laughing at?

That`s when I seemed to realize that I had`nt brought any clothes in here with me. Fuck.

My original plan was to get dressed in here then climb out of the window since our house was only one floor. Looks like that plan flew out the window.

Now there`s a fifty percent chance that if I go in my room and get clothes Ill live to see tomorrow.

Fuck me. (not like that perverts XD)
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so what do yall think so far? Like it? Hate it? Wanna burn it? Tell me your opinions!