Status: Im working on it, first few chapters will take a little bit. Comment and subscribe.

The Heart Knows No Reason

Kittens

As soon as the day ended I was out of there in seconds flat. Usually I found that if I stayed back I ended up in some kind of trouble; whether it be a fight or detention. Me and Rain were gonna meet up later at her house for a date but until then I was gonna be lazy.

I started my long ass walk home wishing I had a car or wishing I had brought my iPod. As I started walking down as alley I heard a frail meow and I instantly began to search. I cant help it I have a heart of gold toward kittens.

I looked behind a dumpster and I saw a small little orange kitten, probably barely two weeks old. Awww. I slowly knelt down to it and scooped it up in my arms before pulling it close to my body.

The kitten meowed softly at me and my heart melted. Anyone who had a heart couldn't just leave the poor little thing there. I gently placed it in my pocket and stood up before starting to head toward my house.

When I got there I opened the door and was met with the sight of my brother and, guess who, Zach.

I walked by them and went into the kitchen where I got a baby bottle and filled it with some milk before putting it in the microwave for about ten seconds. Adam and Zach just stood there looking at me puzzled.

I gently placed the kitten on the counter and tested the milk before I started to feed it.

I loved helping animals. I began humming and petting the kitten as I fed it.

I felt someones eyes on me but I shrugged it off.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay a new update!!!!! hope yall like it comment comment comment subscribe