Status: Im working on it, first few chapters will take a little bit. Comment and subscribe.

The Heart Knows No Reason

Band Aids Just Got Sexy

That night I fell asleep with the kitten on my chest, purring softy. This morning I woke up to the kitten licking my face softy. I woke up and got up, barely thinking of the kitten on my chest. I felt a searing pain and I gasped looking down, the kitten had held onto me and left little deep scratches leading just down my boobs. I slowly picked the kitten up, its claws slwoly ripping out of my skin, and layed it on my bed before I went to leave my room and went into the bathroom.

I didnt knock as I walked in and saw Zachary standing infront of the toilet, which led to me looking down and gasping, covering my eyes fast.

"Well, if you wanted a peek then all you had to do was ask", he said and I rolled my eyes and uncovered my eyes when he zipped up.

"You should have locked the door!"

"You should have knocked!"

"Its my house, not your and I need a damn band aid!"

"And I needed to take a leak!"

Finally I gave up and sat on the seat grabbing some rubbing alcohol and bandaids. I needed to rush, school was in an hour. I carefully took my shirt off and began pouring the alcohol on the cuts, letting out a yelp at the burn it gave.

I heard Zachary grunt and I froze for a second before shrugging, he`d seen me in a bikini, a bra was just like a bikini. Im not a self concious person.

I felt the alcohol begin to sting more and I tried to blow on my chest but failed. I wonder. Maybe a little tease can assist me in this incedent.

"Hey Zachary..?" I said curiousely.

He looked at me before returning to my chest, "Yeah..."

"Mind blowing on my chest, and stop staring for a second?"

I didnt think there would be much resistence so I just leaned back against the toilet, I could be a slut but well I cant help it. Im a hoe sometimes.

As he leaned over my chest and blew lightly on my chest I closed my eyes to keep my sexual urges at bay. He kept blowing even after the stinging stopped. He looked at me hard and I bit my lip. Then.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, Im REALLY LATE. But hope you like(: