Status: New Story! Comment!(:

Deception

Image

Tom wasn't the knight in shining armor. He wasn't the romantic man that every girl wished would sweep off her feet. The prince charming that saved the innocent princess from the villain. The boy that made a girl's heart flutter, made her stomach erupt with a million butterflies. The kind of guy that was perfect. Perfect to love. He was everything. Everything other than that. He was dark. Twisted. The evil villain. A deceiver. Manipulative. Sharp edges and rough surfaces. I couldn't say that he was my safest haven. The one truth in an abyss of lies. Because there was no safety with Tom. No tether of serentiy. Lies woven so astutely, conceived so acurately it was almost as if they were the most absolute truths. So many twisted layers, so many hidden levels, it was as if you could never truly imagine the essance that was Tom. There was no conceivable way in which I would say that I hated it. For the sole reason that I was exactly the same. We were two of a kind. Tied together by the strongest alliance. Torn apart by the thinnest, uncrossable line. I could never artculate, never come to an acceptance that I loved Tom. Not in the farytale soulmate type of way. But it was there. There was no denying it. Something was there.

*Authors Note:

1. I must say straight out that I got the inspiration/theme of this story from Confessions. A story found on Tokio Hotel Fiction. And although it is very similar. I do not intend to steal Iris' work. I am simply creating a story of my own with hers in mind, it may seem that I am ripping off her story. The two stories are not going to be identical. There are going to be differences in her work and in mine. They are two different stories. But they will be simliar in more ways than one.

2.This is somewhat based off Cruel Intentions. Instances, sayings/ phrases may seem similar possibly even the same. I do not own anything that is part of Cruel Intentions.

3. Bill is not in this story. Sadly. But it seems that this story would only work without him in it. Otherwise the entire story wouldn't be as effective.