Swear To Shake It Up

Just Another Tour

I woke up to a horrible pain in my neck, reassuring me I was still on tour. I crawled slowly out of the short bunk, seeing Ryan in the kitchen.

"Eh! Ross! Where the fuck are we?" He looked over his shoulder and smiled at me.

"I don't know man. Somewhere in the UK or something." I rolled my eyes, sitting at the table while Ryan sat a coffee cup in front of me. I popped my neck to the side, letting out a groan as the pain grew then gently faded away. I hated those Goddamn bunks. The steam from my coffee cup lifted and intruded my nose, making me lift the cup and let the hot liquid burn my tongue. I quickly put the cup down and heard Spencer laugh at me.

"Can't stand the heat, eh Brendon?" I looked at him and tried to supress my own laughs.

"At least I don't look like a cockatoo." Both Ryan and I laughed and Spencer quickly put his hands over his head, trying to hide the mess that layed so perfectly up. Ryan sat across from me and looked at me, sighing.

"When do we have to start getting ready?" I questioned. He shrugged, looking at his watch.

"An hour or so..." I nodded and began to stand, ready to put on my makeup.

"Don't worry Ryan, I'll make sure to put a mint in before I harass your mouth tonight." I laughed and winked, blowing him a kiss.