Swear To Shake It Up

The show's always seem to get better.

I smiled at Ryan and watched him walk out. They always walked out before me. I stormed on the stage and raised my arms in the air, my old, victorian styled jacket raising a little, reveiling my lower stomach.

The show went on as planned, Every song went on flawlessly. They always did. The set list went on and before "The Most Fun..." I moved to the back of the stage, dancers groping at me as I took a drip and popped a mint in my mouth. I almost always kissed Ryan druing this song. When I didn't, it didn't seem as well received.

Is it still me that makes you sweat?
Am I who you think about in bed?
When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress?
Then think of what you did
And how I hope to God he was worth it.
When the lights are dim and your heart is racing as your fingers touch his skin.
I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me

Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?


I watched as Ryan got closer to me. He knew what to do. It's not like the first time I kissed him. The first time, I walked near him and someone just yelled it. It seemed like a good idea. I'm just lucky Ryan's feminine and I can easily pretend he was a girl.

So I guess we're back to us, oh cameraman, swing the focus
In case I lost my train of thought, where was it that we last left off?
(Let's pick up, pick up)

Oh now I do recall, we were just getting to the part
Where the shock sets in, and the stomach acid finds a new way to make you get sick.
I hope you didn't expect that you'd get all of the attention.
Now let's not get selfish
Did you really think I’d let you kill this chorus?

Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?


I inched my way over to him as I sang. when Close escaped my lips, I began to kiss him, gently running my tongue over his bottom lip. His mouth opening and I continued my assault, feeling his hand move against his guitar on my crotch. When I turned to return to my spot on stage, I felt something pulling at my jacket.

I was stuck.

I had gotten stuck on Ryan's guitar. I quickly started singing again, trying to free myself. I heard Spencer laugh and shot him a glance as I kept singing. Soon the song was over, and I was still attached.

"Well... I seem to have a problem. It seems Ryan's guitar got jealous. So if you'll excuse me..." I pulled quickly, ripping my jacket up the side. I muttered a quick shit and slid out of the jacket, throwing it into the crowd.

"Who ever gets that... Frame it or something... That's an $1500 jacket I just killed." Then it hit me... I was now shirtless. Shit. I shrugged. We were half way through our show, not much I can about it now.

At least the dancers will have more to work with...