Status: Writing

Just Hold Me

Chapter 5

”Lunch is ready Sarah” I had been spacing out looking at my homework for Monday. But i had gotten nothing done. ”Be right there!” I wasnt hungry, i never really was. And when i finally ate i would binge and then throw it all up again. It had gotten a bigger problem then i would have wanted it to. But i im too far in to turn back now.

I made my way downstairs and went to sit on a chair in the kitchen. ”Whats for lunch?” I had loved food, but it had slowly faded with the things that had happened in my life. ”Sandwhiches!” Laura turned around with two plates in her hand. Joe was problably still at work. ”Great” I smiled, but it was fake. Nothings really seemed real to me anymore, everything was a big facade, hiding the real world. Laura didnt love me as her daughter, why would she? I wasent her daughter anyway.

I looked at the plate that was placed infront of me ”I actually dont really have time to eat. I have a big assigement due Monday in English and its due 50% of my grade this year. And im not really that hungry anyway” Lie, Lie after lie. I could see the hurt in Laura's eyes, and i didnt want to hurt her, but i felt like she was fake as well. Im sure im gonna leave this behind again anyway. So why even try. I didnt know what home was anymore.

”I'll put a portion in the oven for you, for later tonight.” i nodded, but i knew it would just end in the trash anyway.

I sat for a couple of hours, just staring at the wall. I had nothing i wanted to do, i just wanted to clear my mind. But it wasent possible, things kept filling my mind. The rape, school, the future, my addiction with food, what was going to happen with me? I needed to get out of this house. I didnt know where anyone lived except for Rian. So that's where i went.

I knocked on the door soft, i didnt really know what i was doing here. I looked at my phone, it was 10 pm. Maybe i shouldn’t have done this? I heard a voice trough the door ”Im gonna get it!” the door was soon opened, to reveal the guy i wanted to see.

”Sarah” he knitted his eyebrows together. ”Hey. What brings you here?” i stood there not saying anything for a minute. ”I..” i trailed off, why was i here? ”I just needed to be some place else, then home. And your like the only friend i have right now.” he nodded understanding what i was saying. ”Well you're always welcome here” he opened the door further and motioned for me to walk in.

”Who was it Rian?” i heard a women yell from inside the house. ”A good friend” he smiled at me and closed the door after us. ”Alex?” she questioned ”No mom. And not Zack ore Jack either” We heard footsteps and soon a small older blonde women was standing in front of us. ”A girl. Hello dear” i smiled at her ”Hello Ms Dawson” she laughed ”Its Rogers sweetie, and call me Kathi” i nodded and was led into the living room. ”Honey look who has come to visit” a man walked towards me, looking nothing like Rian. ”Hello im Dennis” i smiled ”Hi”

“Well, we're gonna go to my room” Rians mom gave him a look. “Mom.. im nearly 18” he sighed “Fine Rian” We walked up a set of stairs, down a small hallway. “I havent really cleaned it, I didnt know I would have girls company” he laughed as his cheek went pink. “You're blushing” he looked to the floor. “Dont Ri, its cute”

“Thank you”
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES :(